Natsuki (夏輝) - SEXY細胞 (KIDM-452) [AVI]

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
Hope illuminatus3 comes back soon. For all the other kidm that arent beeing talked about. And, how awesome was he to share each and everyone, and never once in open forum, asked for donations, or remotely hinted in open forum, that it would come faster if more people helped. Kudos to him, and all the torrents of kidm that he shared with everyone.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Hope illuminatus3 comes back soon. For all the other kidm that arent beeing talked about. And, how awesome was he to share each and everyone, and never once in open forum, asked for donations, or remotely hinted in open forum, that it would come faster if more people helped. Kudos to him, and all the torrents of kidm that he shared with everyone.

So is this your nice way of saying." I'm a fucking leach I hope someone does it and not me?"

Reactions: youmeus

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
you can take it whatever way you want . But i didnt see anyone helping out illuninatus, nor did i ever see him complain. But as an active member i am sure you downloaded many a torrent that he SHARED.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Everyone congratulate this guy above me. He ruined It

@desioner I no longer want the DVD released to the public

Last edited:
Reactions: youmeus

youmeus

May 5, 2009
Everyone congratulate this guy above me. He ruined It

@desioner I no longer want the DVD released to the public

I certainly get your point bro. I think that people who are not actively helping with funds, unlike yourself of course, should tread carefully when touching this subject. It's only a handful of guys funding the highly anticipated movies being shared here. I suppose it's not easy to convince one self to start donating when the vast majority does by definition "leech".

By the way @AcVe09, there's no need to talk of Illuminatus3 in past tense, he's coming back soon :)

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
i think my point was, kudos to illuminatus3 in sharing and caring on all the kidm torrents, not just select models. i agree natsuki is my favorite, now But i cant help someone gets butthurt when you point out the fact, illuminatus3 didnt ask for anything. And i dont download the huge files anyway, so problem there bro. Desioner is an awesome person for the files he creates, just to big for me.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
We all recognize the great contributions of illuminatus3.
We should remember that even though he doesn't ask for anything, we demand a lot from him.
His financial costs must be very high indeed.
There is one expectation that all uploaders have, that downloaders say Thank You!
You can do that by hitting the "Like" button.

:nikmat: :cerutu: