Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Don't know her name but the movie is 1000giri-150717

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
Bear in mind, actresses from uncensored sites use a variety of names

for example this vid from 1000giri, the girl's stage name is CHIKA....a very generic name

and this is the vid title (1000人斬り)(150717chika)スケ水 #12~長身Fカップ巨乳の童顔娘がヌレヌレでスケスケ~チカ

She also listed as doing movies for 10musume under the stage name 遠山雪菜

There also appears to be no JAV idol with that name, so this girl may just be a random amateur.

of course i could be wrong, with a face and body like that, she surely must be at least a minor JAV idol. But this being Japan there are hot chicks everywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: crazykiss

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Bear in mind, actresses from uncensored sites use a variety of names

for example this vid from 1000giri, the girl's stage name is CHIKA....a very generic name

and this is the vid title (1000人斬り)(150717chika)スケ水 #12~長身Fカップ巨乳の童顔娘がヌレヌレでスケスケ~チカ

She also listed as doing movies for 10musume under the stage name 遠山雪菜

There also appears to be no JAV idol with that name, so this girl may just be a random amateur.

of course i could be wrong, with a face and body like that, she surely must be at least a minor JAV idol. But this being Japan there are hot chicks everywhere

Thank you guy. I totally agreed with you. I found that her name in some uncensored movies is Yukina Tooyama (遠山雪菜), and there's nothing more. But I still believe that with this kind of face and body, she's more than an amateur.