Name of a Exhibitionist Video I've found years ago

Halbling

Aug 13, 2011
Hello everyone,

can You please help me find the name of a exposure JAV I've seen some years ago.

My problem is, I can not remember which producer it was from.
The only thing I can remember are some of the scenes.

At this opportunity I apologize for a lot of text I am about to write now - please bear with me.

- Girl sits in cafe at the street while talking to the "ordering" guy over a cellphone.
She's being filmed from the other side of the busy street (with cars driving past) while being ordered to show off what's under her miniskirt (no bra, no panties)
Next order is that she wets her shirt with the drink she ordered (which stands on the table), which she obeys.
She is very embarassed about this situation.

- I also can remember some camera flashing at a library (almost getting caught) with ends her sucking him between the bookshelves

- The most memorable scene is where she takes off her panties (I think it is one day after the above mentiones scens).
Instead of taking them off completely she has to tie her panty around her ankle.
(I have never found a jav with a similar scene - offtopic: recommendations for other JAV's with such a scene are very welcome ;) )
After "preparing" her panties she she is made to put in a vibe(?) with a pendant on a chain which is dangling so far down that it peek out from her miniskirt. She has to walk around like that and go up some stairs.

- Some other remarks: I think she is an amateur, and I believe there are some pissing scenes as well. Video quality was not too good so I cannot tell how old the video is, but I think it's a pretty old one

Thanks a lot in advance for YOur help and recommendations!!!

Regards

Chris

Bisbisb

Jul 25, 2013
I'm sure that's one of the Sakura Kikaku titles: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=346242

The series uses several codes (MPD-, SKND-, RDX-) and they are all very similar.

I only wish they were HD quality- the older ones aren't very good.

Let me say, I think it's a great world where these girls can walk around naked and people don't care, or they smile and laugh with the girl (not at her).... no losing her head or being registered sex criminals...

Reactions: justhangingout

Ashyne

Jun 9, 2009
Also, there is the Bakky series of exhibitionist videos with codes BKZD-XXX and BKYD-XXX where XXX are numbers. The Bakky series is way more daring than the Sakura Kikaku and they have sex right in the middle of the street, in among passing crowds, in daylight where everyone can see them, in very open public places.

Reactions: justhangingout