My wife - DRM Protected?

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
First - I hope this is posted in the right section - if not perhaps a kind mod would move it to the right place.

I'm thinking of paying for a membership for My wife website. Does anybody know if their video downloads are protected by DRM?

Any help with this question would be greatly appreciated.

Locutis2112

Nov 2, 2018
First - I hope this is posted in the right section - if not perhaps a kind mod would move it to the right place.

I'm thinking of paying for a membership for My wife website. Does anybody know if their video downloads are protected by DRM?

Any help with this question would be greatly appreciated.
You can use Tunebite to strip the DRM away

Reactions: TheOnlyPad

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for the replies above.

You can use Tunebite to strip the DRM away

Can you tell me does Tunebite strip DRM - or does it just re-encode the video stream?

Try emailing their support to find out.
However, if it's Japanese-owned and run, my money's on their being some type of protection.

I've just tried to do that but I'm not sure if the message went through. Normally you get some kind of confirmation but in this case it just returned me to a blank message page. If they do email me back I'll post the results here.

What is the website? I am curious :)

The website is https://mywife.cc

Reactions: Jackdee

Locutis2112

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the replies above.

Can you tell me does Tunebite strip DRM - or does it just re-encode the video stream?

I've just tried to do that but I'm not sure if the message went through. Normally you get some kind of confirmation but in this case it just returned me to a blank message page. If they do email me back I'll post the results here.

The website is https://mywife.cc
Tunebite re-encodes as it plays, by-passing the DRM...when its done, you can save it and the DRM is removed

Reactions: TheOnlyPad