My post why deleted?

vanhelsing

Mar 19, 2009
I open this topic I do not know the right place .. If its wrong I'm sorry. I wonder why my subject that I deleted the section opened Requests? Can I get an explanation about this?

vanhelsing

Mar 19, 2009
No, not this post. This added a post to a friend's desire to help him.

That title and I'm accused unjustly. Post wrote that quote.

In addition, managers pm Do not send?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Any thread or post is almost always deleted because it violates one or more rules. I understand that there are many users here whose first language is not English. However knowing the rules and abiding by them is the best way to not have any of your posts deleted. I would also check the files you post links to to verify the content. Posting links to fake files that are not checked is bad for you and the community.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I understand that there are many users here whose first language is not English. However knowing the rules and abiding by them is the best way to not have any of your posts deleted.

I don't care if I am "wasting my breath" or not but I will try once more to plead my case. The majority of visitors here are Japanese, this is, to the best of my knowledge, a fact. The majority of the JAV posters are, at the very least, from asia, (I admit, this is an assumption). So why not have a mirror of the Rules in Japanese? Surely there are enough members, if not staff, that can accomplish this. I truly feel that this could save the moderators here a lot of headaches because of misunderstandings due to the language barrier. If enough of the moderation team actually supported the idea....it would get done.

If you are going to target your forum to a foreign audience then it only makes sense to make an effort to bridge that barrier when it comes to the rules of the forum you wish them to visit.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
So why not have a mirror of the Rules in Japanese? Surely there are enough members, if not staff, that can accomplish this. I truly feel that this could save the moderators here a lot of headaches because of misunderstandings due to the language barrier. If enough of the moderation team actually supported the idea....it would get done.

If you are going to target your forum to a foreign audience then it only makes sense to make an effort to bridge that barrier when it comes to the rules of the forum you wish them to visit.

this sites lack of user friendliness is something i feel strongly about too.

i approached a mod in the past suggesting that a language support forum be opened. basically, members that have questions/requests/comments could post them there in their language and other members could post translations as replies. this is an easy and effective way of adding some 'barrier free' access.

didnt even get a reply...

vanhelsing

Mar 19, 2009
Subject to the following;
A connection request(PRM012 Creampie Cutie Girls) Also requesting to help someone, looking at sites; I found video of the request(PJD-028) I added a reply saying that the video distorted (fake) did not know..
Private Message I talked with the friend request. I apologized and told him there is fake news.
One day later, I was fined. My request header has been deleted (why), I've added video to help you edit the subject and has been deleted. (A correct decision)

I was curious, opened the request header that was deleted why? (Is this the right decision?)
I added only to help, I do not know is fake, even though I wrote that quote to be alerted with a private message instead of the penalty would not it be more accurate?

I do not want to prolong, but there's a bug

Also would like to apologize for the inconvenience