My perfect 3D idol V2

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
To all admirers/supporters of Southkanzai's work:
With the creator's kind assistance I was able to import Natsuki character into new installation of DAZ Studio 4.9. It wasn't so hard. I can share the know-how if requested and with his permission maybe we can even try some loose collaboration project to see more renders coming out.
What do you think?

penguinranger

just a passing-through alien
Jan 15, 2008
(the attached pix was deleted by me, 16/11/6)

Last edited:

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
To all admirers/supporters of Southkanzai's work:
With the creator's kind assistance I was able to import Natsuki character into new installation of DAZ Studio 4.9. It wasn't so hard. I can share the know-how if requested and with his permission maybe we can even try some loose collaboration project to see more renders coming out.
What do you think?
Hi!
Sorry I didn't saw your post until now....no alert messaage from AO....
Yes could be great:top:

But we must place some rules before....