My Japanese SOLO SCAT collection. ODV series and more. (80+ MOVIES!)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Shameful pantypooping acts.

wetting, pooping desperation, pantypoop accidents, pantypoop, pooping in pantyhoes, japanese scat, scat, pooping, shitting in panties, defecation, shamefull pantypooping, japanese pantypooping, anna kuramoto pantypoop, anna kuramoto, desperation, desperation pantypoop.

File Name : BFPP-05.wmv
File Size : 1604.51 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:53:54

BFPP-05.part1.rar
BFPP-05.part2.rar
BFPP-05.part3.rar
BFPP-05.part4.rar

BFPP-05.wmv

Reactions: tliu223 and Said

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Dirty pantypooping.

File Name : BFPP-06.wmv
File Size : 1398.11 MB
Duration : 01:35:50

wetting, pooping desperation, pantypoop accidents, pantypoop, pooping in pantyhoes, japanese scat, scat, pooping, shitting in panties, suoz-05, defecation, shamefull pantypooping, japanese pantypooping, desperation, desperation pantypoop, schoolgirl pooping, schoolgirl pantypoop, schoolgirl pooping in panties.

BFPP-06.part1.rar
BFPP-06.part2.rar
BFPP-06.part3.rar

BFPP-06.wmv

Reactions: tliu223 and Said

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Pooping mania. ~40 defecation acts of all colours and forms.

Feces excreted from Booty of our actress Hasegawa Izumi, Izumi Marin, Ren Pearl ... best super rare treasure things that can not be seen only OPERA! ! About 40 defecation in various colors form the color and even sound! Anal, sticking excretion of grind scene full view! This is a recap for defecation shit-mania packed with only poop beautiful woman!
japanese scat, scat, diarrhea, shitting, defecation, opera scat, japanese scat movie, peeing, pooping, close up pooping, closeup shitting, girls pooping, solo pooping compilation.

File Name : OPBD-049.wmv
File Size : 1696.84 MB
Duration : 01:50:00

OPBD-049.part1.rar
OPBD-049.part2.rar
OPBD-049.part3.rar
OPBD-049.part4.rar
OPBD-049.part5.rar
OPBD-049.part6.rar

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Schoolgirl enema and self shit. (HD 720p)

japan scat, jav, jav scat, scat, poo, poop, pooping shit, shitting, defecation, forced scat, hd scat, fetish-tokyo scat, 720p scat, self shit, shit on face, schoolgirl pooping, schoolgirl shitting herself, pooping, enema, shit smearing.

File Name : BFHD-20.wmv
File Size : 1112.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:03

BFHD-20.part1.rar
BFHD-20.part2.rar
BFHD-20.part3.rar

Reactions: tliu223

aldebran

Sep 12, 2009
Hi Leo
Have you ever wondered what they were saying in these interviews before the action?
I am curious interviews with Miki Karasawa but I'm also curious about what they were talking in other films DWS, OPUD and OPMD.
I wonder rewriting interview with OPUD-005.
The text file would be in Japanese language and everyone using online translators could then translate it to another language.
Japanese because everyone could also check for errors in translation.
I'm not from Japan so errors in translate are possible.

leo312

Oct 18, 2009
Hi.
Its an interesting idea aldebran. I think a lot of people who don't know Japanese are curious what are they talking about in the interview part, including me :p
Your english is pretty good too, maybe you should rewrite it in English?
Anyways, waiting for you to do it.
Cheers.

aldebran

Sep 12, 2009
I think its that your blog is very popular.
Propabliy you have contact with people who might be interested in this idea
so maybe try to promote this idea.

It best if find japanese people that out of gratitude for sharing movie in your blog could rewrite these conversations to text file.
Translation from Japanese to English or another language should not be a problem for people.
There are so many online translators
But important to have the original japanese text.

I promise that I translate something with Miki and give to you to put on your blog.
ps.My english is rubbish for many people.

Gam3|Mast3r

Apr 12, 2014
Thank you leo312. Your shares are great :). Um.. after going through your blog found out some things. Can you please upload BFJO-03 , BFST-08 and BFST-09 please :)

wangjay2

Apr 9, 2014
She said: "...I Want to shit", I watched in silence.

She said ".... Want to shit". I watched in silence and then, as lick high heels and shit and ass under the blue sky the shit back figure of erotic raw gal this work. Thighs and buttocks as well close-up erotic Io ~. To here if you want to watch.
japan scat, jav, jav scat, pooping girls, scat, poo, poop, pooping, shit, japanese girls shitting, dumping, japan, japanese scat, outdoor pooping, public pooping, defecation, close up pooping, girls pooping, japanese girls pooping.
File Name : BFFO-06_2.avi
File Size : 718.22 MB
Resolution : 624x464
Duration : 00:49:30

BFFO-06.part1.rar
BFFO-06.part2.rar
BFFO-06.part3.rar
HEY, THIS LINK IS INVALID, PLEASE GET IT RIGHT,THKS!