My Japanese lesbian lactation collection

lovesit

Apr 14, 2008
Wow! I've been hoping for a post like this for a long time! I love JAV lesbians and I love lactation films, so this is perfect for me.

Arigato!

capo031

Jan 29, 2009
i have yet to get a rapidshare account to get these.. but i love this lactating lesbians. and if there mature :gayprance::cheer: lol

djm92

Mar 27, 2010
Been busy for the past couple of months. I'll try to have a new vid sometime in the next few weeks.....

Darkwolf114

Aug 12, 2010
So I don't know if this has been posted or not, but do you know of a video where it shows a bunch of girls lactating on one girl, like a sort of breastmilk bukakke?

demoneyez

Feb 8, 2009
Simply Magnificent Collection, man.

Thank you so very much.:cheer:

djm92

Mar 27, 2010
So I don't know if this has been posted or not, but do you know of a video where it shows a bunch of girls lactating on one girl, like a sort of breastmilk bukakke?

Yes, I have seen a vid that has a scene like you are describing, and I have it in my collection. I *think* it is NHDT-040. The vid is primarily a pregnant flick, with the main actress a very pregnant 20 yr old who has lesbian and straight sex. In one scene, while riding a guy, she is surrounded by ~6 women who lactate on her and take turns lactating in her mouth.

I don't think I've seen it shared on here, so I'll dig it up and post it in this thread. It can serve as a kind of placeholder until I actually get around to getting PLTD-09....

I haven't seen much new in the way of lactation vids that are mostly or completely lesbian. A lot of solo and M-F lactation vids, but not much lesbian to speak of. Hopefully this drought will end eventually........