My ideal idol.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

LoliconArmy

Nov 1, 2013
Hello everyone. I've been here for a long, long time and haven't introduced myself. (Sorry for lurking!) I'm LoliconArmy, AKA ShadowClaw_Zero on Twitter. I was wondering if there were any idol that were over 18 with a cute round face that wears glasses around here that anyone could point me in the direction of. Round face and glasses is a killer combination. Yum...

Reactions: Ceewan

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hello and Welcome :hi:

I hope you have enjoyed your time with us

I moved the post to here

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
Welcome to Akiba!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I was wondering if there were any idol that were over 18 with a cute round face that wears glasses around here that anyone could point me in the direction of. Round face and glasses is a killer combination. Yum...

No argument on your assesment. Generally Japanese tend to have more angular faces than round but there are, like in any generalities, tons of exceptions. Unfortunately I do not know my Gravure Idols well enough by name to point you out to them. To make things harder, many of these models wear contacts instead of glasses or do not wear their glasses generally for their photoshoots. It would be nice if you would give an example of what you like as well (upload a picture via the attachment option). Momo in genki_desus' signature picture has a roundish face and she does wear glasses (not in that picture though). However I would not call her face a "moon face" (please pardon me if my termanology is offensive to anyone, not my intent, just specifying a unique facial feature of some women).

Let me see what I can find.....(how about a Jr Idols that is over 18 now? ain't I a perv?)

One of my favorite Idols (not such a round face) Saaya Irie:
saaya3_088-jpg.115414

Cosplay is pretty common in Gravure modeling so models often don a pair of glasses for a picture. I do not know of any model that exclusively wears glasses in all her photos though. Your best bet is to look through the galleries and find the pictures you like. If you gather enough of them feel free to start your own thread featuring them (we need a thread like that in the Jr section, we used to have one but lost it due to a board crash a few years ago). You have been here long enough, get involved, just for shits and giggles.

Reactions: CodeGeek

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Actually I was looking for more than one but you know how hard somethings can be to find when you are actually looking for them. Here are a few of my dream-girl cuddle bunny Shinozaki Ai that should meet the specifications:
15735_as_yc201141215_122_214lo.jpg jphip09772.jpg tumblr_mhuvlv4N181rxfouco1_1280.jpg 809241809_232791_122_705lo.jpg 019616958_04_122_207lo.jpg
Of course she sings in a JPop group, acts and even ran in the Tokyo Marathon (I don't think she won though); She don't look half bad without glasses either. Pretty sure she recently turned 18.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
"LoliconArmy was last seen: Jan 21, 2015"
I hope he is still active and will see this at some point. In case not maybe at least Ceewan and CodeGeek will get something out of it. :D

Round face --> my first thought was Rui Kiriyama. She just retired a few weeks ago but she has had a long career to look back on.
She has a cute round face, don't you think? (...and a lot more to offer :D) :
rui (1).jpg rui (2).jpg rui (3).jpg

She seemingly did not have a real "glasses release" but I did some serious work to dig out glasses pics of her. On one of them the glasses are between her big boobs, but who cares - I'm sure CodeGeek would give his seal of approval. :D

05.jpg 06.jpg 0021.jpg 0022.jpg 0023.jpg 0024.jpg 0829.jpg bej1.jpg bej2.jpg pres.jpg RuiGlasses.jpg ruisp.jpg RuiMovie1.jpg RuiMovie2.jpg ruimovsc.jpg ruimov1.jpg ruimov2.jpg th1.jpg ya (1).jpg ya (2).jpg ya (3).jpgrui.jpg09082914_a.jpg ruicover.jpg pres2.jpgpres3.jpg ruidvd.jpg ruidvd (1).jpg ruidvd (2).jpg ruidvd (3).jpg pres (1).jpg pres (2).jpg pres (3).jpg pres (4).jpg pres (5).jpg pres (6).jpg pres (7).jpg pres (8).jpg pres (9).jpg
...and finally one of this outfit without glasses for comparison: da329ca0-s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek and Ceewan

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
I even found a trailer for a movie where she wears glasses...wow! That's worth an extra post:

...and I found a little glasses clip out of which some of the pics from the above post were taken from:

Last edited:

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Boobs!!! :D And very cute, too. :) Retired? That's a pity. But wasn't she a Gravure Idol? Even more a pity. ;)
Yes, she was a Gravure Idol for about seven years I think. A lot of material to look at, especially movies. She retired because of getting married and being pregnant. What a lucky dude that must be.

Meanwhile another Idol came into my mind. JAV actress Momoka Nishina. She clearly has a round face and is quite cute. As a JAV actress she hasn't been that active in the picture department but I still found a few. And she has made a few AVs wearing glasses.
Too bad she has retired about two years ago, but still there is plenty to look back on.

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg momoka (1).jpg momoka (2).jpg momoka (3).jpg momoka (4).png KTDS-359.jpgMDS-678.jpg

Those last two are the covers of KTDS-359 and MDS-678. Seemingly some nice glasses AVs of her.

By looking at that I recognized that the KTDS series has a huge amount of cute glasses girls in it. A lot of them have round faces, too. :D
Here is a selection. This is not a complete list....and there also exist some with girls having smaller boobs....the ones with bigger jugs just looked more appealing. :D

KTDS-382.jpg KTDS-391.jpg KTDS-392.jpg KTDS-399.jpg KTDS-437.jpg KTDS-448.jpg KTDS-454.jpg KTDS-457.jpg KTDS-478.jpg KTDS-500.jpg KTDS-511.jpg KTDS-517.jpg KTDS-570.jpg KTDS-578.jpg KTDS-578 2.jpg KTDS-578 3.jpg KTDS-585.jpg KTDS-594.jpg KTDS-596.jpg KTDS-596 2.jpg KTDS-597.jpg KTDS-614.jpg KTDS-639.jpg KTDS-648.jpg KTDS-668.jpg

I hope LoliconArmy will see this at some point...or someone else who enjoys it.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Totally agree to HeavyNosebleed's post. :) Glasses and boobs! :D And Momoka Nishina. Yes, it's a pity that she retired. :(