My HHH Manga (english, updates) *now with mirror*

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Bombshell Boobies (English)

Several stories in this 170 page book by Yukio Yukimino. Actually none of the stories feature such hardcore scenes as depicted on the cover. Most of them show consensual sex. And most of them are pretty interesting especially after reading the authors comments with his impressions from everyday life.

Bombshell Boobies (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Abrupt Holy Night and Double Faced (English)

Two lovely short stories in todays pack. The first one is full color about a Santa-girl and the other one is about a guy who could see the hidden beauty of a quiet, shy girl in glasses from his class unlike all the others. Both totally lovely, enjoy!

Abrupt Holy Night (Color, English) and Double Faced (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Elements (English)

Enjoy several stories with kawaii artstyle in this 158 page book. Plot examles: a. About a girl is being molested on the train she tries to resist, but then decides to take that same train the next day as well and even more... b. A girl who enjoys both her fathers and brothers dicks. c. A pair of girl who take their turns on one guy...

Elements (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Young Master Goshouin's Servant (English)

His family has taken over her family and she had to become his servant... After living the high life she feel terribly humiliated, but he wants to fix up a concensual relationship with her... P.S.: Take a look at the sculpture by the fontain ;)

Young Master Goshouin's Servant (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
In a Quagmire (Complete English)

A young maiden lives a secluded, but rich life under the overprotection of her father. One evening she goes out and sees a young woman gang-banged in the park and... it turns her on! Soon she discovers that that young woman was her servant Kaede and Kaede pulls the young mistress into the world of lust, but where will it all lead?.. 196 pages.

In a Quagmire (Complete English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Annoyance Next Door [Bosshi] ENGLISH

The bitchy girl next door got beaten and dumped by her boyfriend and our hero stepped in just in time to complain about her pranks... He also got the chance to comfort her...

Annoyance Next Door [Bosshi] ENGLISH - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
[Futokorogatana] Her Leg (English)

A little bit of foot/leg fetishizm. The young worker is in love with his senpai... and her legs in the first place. one day she seems irritated and tired so he offers to massage her legs. He skillfully gets her aroused soon massaging her all over ;)

[Futokorogatana] Her Leg (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Heat (English)

Different women humiliated in different ways (anal, enema, licking ass, etc). Though there is a lot of straight action as well. Some of them don't really mind those games and some truly enjoy them. About 200 pages.

Heat (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Summer Vacation Begins Tomorrow (English)

It is summer and bikini-time. Eri came to Kou-kun to ask him to shave her p*ssy cause she was afraid to do it herself... He agreed and soon saw a perfect little cameltoe in front of his eyes :)

Summer Vacation Begins Tomorrow (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Sakuranbo - Mizore's Get Well Visit [Bosshi][ENG]

Our hero peeks on his doctor working with the nurse while a younger girls comes around ready to cure him. More of Bosshi's qute art.

Sakuranbo - Mizore's Get Well Visit [Bosshi][ENG] - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
My Balls (English, Complete)

* Last 5 chapters and extra added * now complete *

The fate of the world rests on one man's shoulders. Or, to put it more exactly, it rests on his balls. In a freak sealing accident the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's balls, thus preventing her from reigning destruction on the world. However a lesser devil, Elyse, has been sent up to Earth to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has 30 days to do it.
The battle for mankind has begun, in Kohta's pants.

Imho: Few hundred pages of epic win, great lulz and awesome h-action!!! You'll see so many different hot devil-girls, that you wouldn't mind going to hell straight away!

My Balls (English) Chapters 01-09 - Download
My Balls (English) Chapters 10-18 - Download
My Balls (English) Chapters 19-27 - Download
My Balls (English) Chapters 28-36 - Download
My Balls (English) Chapters 37-41 end - Download
My Balls (English) Special Ball 1-2 - Download
My Balls (English) Extra Ball 1&3 - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Daisuki Da Yo (English)

If you like the artstyle of Aneki you will certainly enjoy this h-manga with fluids flowing all around and cute girls with tasty meat to grab and sqeeze! Some color images inside as well as many lustfull stories (student-teacher, brother-sister, osananajimi, etc.) on 193 pages.

Daisuki Da Yo (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Naoto ganbare! (COMIC megastore H 2008-11) [ENG]

As most of you already surely know I'm not really a fan of gang-bang however this one had some pretty funny plot (rather ending) and good art.

Naoto ganbare! (COMIC megastore H 2008-11) [ENG] - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Delusion Diary (English)

Several nice stories in a 207 page book. First you'll see some hot older bro - younger sis action. Then you will move to the poolside where a busty swimming teacher gives some extra lessons to one of her handsome student. After that a young boy will try his best to make his friends mom feel young and desired. Continued by other nice stories with good art and some color pages.

Delusion Diary (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ikke Dan Ran (English)

Lovely sister with big boobs has a habit of giving special wake-up service to her brother :) The art is nice though i didn't really like the ending, still a good fap-material :)

Ikke Dan Ran (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Daisy (English)

Several very nice boobfull stories compiled into this book, i have posted a few of them previously, but i'm sure you'll find more tasty things for yourself on these 209 pages!

Daisy (English) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Chemical X [English] and Let's Meet in the Laboratory [English]

Today one short color h-manga and one bigger b/w.
Two scientist girls will show you the scientific approach to what people call affection :)

Chemical X [English] and Let's Meet in the Laboratory [English] - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
DV (English, 180 pages)

Some deliquents were looking for his father and when he came home one day he found them raping his mother. However that was not enough for them and they forced Takashi to have sex with his mother... a few years have passed, but they couldn't stop ever since...

DV (English, 180 pages) - Download - Mirror