My English Hentai Games Collection [FSN][English]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Lightning Warrior Raidy

lightning_warrior_raidy.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v158

I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else far and wide as an adventurer. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the “Lightning Warrior”. Why am I standing here in front of this tower, you ask? The cause lies in the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to find it in decay, deserted and transformed almost completely into a ghost town…

Apparently it became that way due to the monsters living in this tower. They’d been stealing away all of the young maidens from the village, and none of the men who went to rescue them ever returned… a harsh and terrible tale. Being who I am I could’t hear that story and stand by idle, so now I find myself here, facing the tower…

Download Link: ~735mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

lightning_warrior_raidy.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v603

I am Raidy, wandering the continent of Else as a swordfighter. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the “Lightning Warrior”. I’m traveling far and wide to improve my fighting skills and search for clues about my past, and my mysterious power over lightning.

After defeating the monsters in the Cubust tower in my last adventure, I left the village of Sadd behind and continued on my journey. My travels have taken me across the desert to the oasis town of Lake Blue. Looking forward to a break after the long and dusty journey, I settled in for the night at the local inn… only to have its peace shattered by the cries of the young, beautiful innkeeper!

I rescued her from her mysterious assailant, to learn that the town was living under constant fear of attack from a gang of marauding bandits led by a cruel woman called Jammy. It seems my vacation won’t be so uneventful after all! I set out to find information on the gang’s hideout, and a new adventure begins..

Download Link:

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Daibanchou Big Bang Age

Daibanchou.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v299

In year 200X, a black hole that would later be called “hellhole” appeared in the center of Japan. Shortly thereafter all contact between Japanese archipelago and the rest of the world got lost.

Giant crystal onyxes named “Crystal B” appeared. Contact with them increased human bodies “B power” and paranormal potential, “special student body” is used to describe those powers young people gained by this change. Emergence of such powers caused panic in the masses and a dark age of violence began.

A few years later a powerful organization appeared, gathering those with the “special student body” to form the nationwide “Students Union” to bring out Japan out of the dark. But the battle was just starting…

Download Link: 1.48gb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
English Patch

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Suck my Dick or Die!

smdod.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v899

The anti-government guerrillas were fighting against the government in the country which was politically unrest. There was an incident that a little girl was r***ing and murdered by the guerrillas in a small village. Mr. Prosper, who is the commander of the military, advanced his men to this small village to hunt the guerrillas. But the incident was all planned out by him, so that he could have a raping party for himself. The girls, who were suspicious as guerrillas, were arrested. That was the beginning of the insane raping party.

Download Link: ~191mb

Filesonic:

Download Here

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
X-Change

xchange1.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v43

You are Takuya Aihara, an average junior college student with one character flaw: you’re a bit of a mental weakling. No matter how hard you try, it seems that all the girls around you are constantly pushing you around: your teasing step-sister Natsumi, the genius president of your chemistry club Mami, but especially Asuka, your beautiful childhood friend.

One fateful day, while cleaning some shelves in the chemistry room, you spill a mysterious chemical on yourself. The next thing you know, you’ve been transformed into a girl! And so begins this hilarious erotic adventure. As a woman, Takuya discoveres a new world of experiences, some welcome and others not. Can Takuya find a way back to normal, while avoiding the many temptations that come with his new female body? Can he find a way to express his feelings for Asuka, without hurting another who lives him?

Download Link: ~402mb

Filesonic:

Download Here

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Cat Girl Alliance

catgirlalliance.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v153

I am Tachibana Eiji, a regular transfer student. Everything was going fine at my new school, but I was in for a shock one day when I discovered the class president Rumi and my classmate Natsuki having sex in the school infirmary! Not only that, it turned out that Rumi was a futanari – a hermaphrodite with something between her legs I wasn’t expecting to see. That evening when I got home and got a call from Rumi to come and meet her, I knew it couldn’t be good – but the first thing she said was, “won’t you join us?”

According to her story she’d been a futanari from birth, and because of this had an unquenchable curiosity regarding the ways of sex. She’d gotten to the point where having Natsuki as a sex partner wasn’t enough… she told me she was planning to train our classmate Shizuko as a sex slave! Shizuko, a neat freak famous for her disike of her male classmates, had let it slip to Rumi that she was secretly very curious about sex as well…

Faced with no other options, I had no choice but to accept Rumi’s request to join her and her comrades in their erotic schemes… and from that moment I was bound to these cute and “ecchi” kitties in their catgirl alliance!

Download Link: ~400mb

Filesonic:

Download Here

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Desire

desire.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v151

An adult adventure game. In the same vein of other “Hentai” games like 3 Sisters Story or Divi Dead. Desire takes place in the research institute of the same name, located on a remote island. Aparently the researchs being conducted have some sort of unnoficial link with the military and so journalist Albert Macdgul is sent to investigate and see what he can find. At the same time Tina, a young girl, is washed ashore in the island with no recolection of what has happened to her or who she is, and meanwhile the technical manager at Desire Makoto Izumi seems to think something weird is going on with the researchs being conducted. You’ll play through 4 chapters which make up the same storyline, but viewed by different characters. In each chapter you’ll see the events and situations from different angles and uncover layers and layers of the main plotline which twists and bends in standard C’s Ware fashion (and in the way you’ll hook up with all of Desire’s female population!).

The game is played via a standard text interface were you select your actions and interact with other characters and places. Obviously, being a hentai game, there are many depictions of hardcore sexual situations so don’t say you weren’t warned.

Download Link: ~715mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Hitomi - My Stepsister

hitomi.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v31

Things were going just fine until my father suddenly announced he was getting re-married, and his new wife and daughter were going to live with us. What am I supposed to do now?

My new step-mother is beautiful, but my new step-sister, Hitomi, is fascinating. She is so fragile and gentle. The way she smiles at me and tries to please me….I think she wants me. I….I think I want her. Whenever she is around me, I just want to possess her.

How far can I push her? What will she allow me to do to her?

“Please, Brother, I’ll do anything for you. Just please don’t hate me…..”

Download Link: ~500mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Kanon

kanon.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v33

Yuuichi Aizawa, a high school student, returns to a town that he last visited 7 years previously to live with his aunt and cousin. For a reason he’s not quite sure of, he can hardly remember anything about his last visit, but initially this doesn’t seem to worry him too much.

The day after he arrives he goes into town where he (literally) bumps into a girl named Ayu Tsukimiya, and Yuuichi’s memories slowly begin to return.

Download Link: ~890mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
ENGLISH PATCH

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Swan Song

swansong.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v914

It is a snowing Christmas Eve… Everything seems so peaceful when a huge earthquake occurs. The earthquake causes the city to be in ruin, and the surviving people need to find ways to stay alive. Some go crazy and rob others, some cling onto God, some gather to live together. The 6 main characters meet at a church while they were trying to find shelter from the snow. What will they see and experience in this extreme situation…?

Download Link:

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
ENGLISH PATCH

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Come See Me Tonight

come%20see%20me%20tonight.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v118

Another fantastic English-translated love-sim adventure game from Japan, this is Come See Me Tonight(Japanese title Watashini Konya Ainikite), featuring a superb erotic story and excellent hentai CG by famous Japanese artist Maruto!

You are Ryoichi Sakaki, the hero of this story. You're a normal Japanese boy, but you've never had a girlfriend, and as a result, you don't know how to act around beautiful girls. All this is about to change soon, though!

When a strange mystery strikes and your parents disappear, you go to live with the Yuki family, who operate a traditional Japanese restaurant. All the beautiful women in the Yuki household help out with the restaurant, and they look great in their traditional Japanese kimonos.

At your new home, you find you're surrounded by beautiful females: the elegant owner of the restaurant, her three beautiful daughters, and a cute girl who is undergoing training to become a head hostess. You feel like you're in heaven with your own private harem. Although all the girls care for you, you'll have to choose carefully to capture the heart of the one you really desire...

Download Link: ~301mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Come See Me Tonight 2

come%20see%20me%20tonight%202.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v132

You are Kensuke Tsukikage, the son of a family that runs the famous Tsukikage Shinto Shrine. One day your grandfather, chief priest of the shrine, introduces you to a beautiful girl: Koruri Hanayashiki, a young shrine-maiden-in-training who will be studying here. It's quite an honor to be able to train at such an ancient and famous religious site as your shrine. A party is held with your childhood friends Nanao and Shiina to welcome Koruri-chan.

At the party, your grandfather makes an announcement: the upcoming harvest festival will be broadcast live on television, including the climax of the festival, the beautiful "dance of the shrine maidens." There's just one complication: it's the custom at this shrine that the shrine maidens have sex as part of their graceful festival dance. To make the special event a success, it's vital that you train all the girls in the erotic act of the dance in time for the festival, and choose your true love in the process. Because the girl who you take as your wife will help save the honor and tradition of the Tsukikage Shrine.

Download Link: ~663mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Tsukihime

tsukihime.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v7

Tsukihime is a doujin visual novel, released in December 2001 by TYPE-MOON. It tells the story of Tohno Shiki, who since a life-threatening accident in his youth is cursed with the ability to see “lines” on everything around him. Lines along which objects can easily be cut.
Having lived with foster parents for seven years, Shiki is recalled to the household of his family. He had lost all contact with his family over this entire period, making it difficult for him to get used to the new situation. As he gradually learns more about his past, the situation becomes more and more unfamiliar and dangerous.

Download Link: ~160mb

Filesonic:

Download Here

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Divi Dead

divi%201.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v119

My name is Ranmaru Hibikiya. Today is my first day at Asao Private School…

My uncle is the dean of this school. About a month ago, he paid me a visit and offered me enrollment at his school. Seeing I’ve been out of school for a long time, I accepted his offer. What was the catch? He asked me to keep an eye out for him. Bluntly, I was to be his spy…No problem.

Well actually, there was a problem. Once I arrived, I started noticing some disturbing things. There was violence and misconduct happening on campus, not the usual past times at a private high school. As I got deeper into my investigation, I came across a possible correlation between an underground society and the unusual behavior of my peers. I realized that I could not trust ANYONE.

There’s just one last thing…After transferring, sometime between all the sexual escapades happening on campus, and my investigation, something horrifying happened to me. I…

Join me in my quest to uncover the horrible secrets at Asao Private School…. and find out what fate holds for me…

Download Link: ~381mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Shera, My Witch

shera%20my%20witch.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v527

The protagonist’s father makes a deal with a devil. Shortly thereafter, a succubus visits the hero’s home. She was there to fulfill his father’s contract. However, she falls in love with our hero at first sight, and decides to live with him and his sister-in-law instead. Soon the succubus’ mother comes knocking, and even she wants to move in on the action! Of course, being succubae, they need to get laid once in a while to keep going-might as well give them what they want!

Download Link: ~546mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Let's Meow Meow

lets%20meowmeow.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v1

In the game, the player takes the role of Ibuki, a college student living on his own in an apartment complex. A lover of cats who often feeds strays in the park and takes injured cats to the vet, Ibuki is visited in the night by the Cat God, who offers him one wish in return for his kindness to animals. Ibuki wastes no time in his reply: “I want a catgirl!”. The cat god immediately announces his wish is granted and then vanishes, leaving Ibuki to wonder if it was all a dream.

Several days later, Ibuki is on his way home from work when he discovers a carboard box left near his apartment. Hearing the sound of a what he believes to be a cat, Ibuki opens the box to discover not a cat but in fact a catgirl, naked and sleeping. Ibuki takes the catgirl to his flat, where she reveals her name to be Mikan, and explains that she was sent by the catlord to serve him. Over the next few days, Ibuki discovers that the situation may not be as perfect as it first appeared, as a number of unwelcome visitors accidentally moved from the cat kingdom to our world alongside Mikan.

Download Link: ~697mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Sandwiched by my wife and her sister

sandwiched%20by%20my%20wife.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v902

A couple who met in their high school years, married later on and are a having happy and adventurous sex life.
A wife works as a manager of the restaurant who brings in the money, and her husband stays home taking care of household chores everyday.
The young wife is adventurous, fun-loving and never turns her sexual advances down. There are peaceful days until the wife’s sister, a college student, moves in.
As their curiosity grows, there is a secret adventure developing between the husband and his sister-in-law living under the same roof. In the end, there is one amazing voyage awaiting them.

Download Link: ~270mb

Filesonic:

Download Here

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
Saya No Uta

saya%20no%20uta.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v97

After a traffic accident, Sakisaka Fuminori’s perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people’s looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appealed to him tastes disgusting. As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls, who introduces herself as Saya.

Download Link: ~567mb

Filesonic:

Part 1
Part 2

sk8er431

Jun 19, 2008
True Love

true%20love.jpg

Info: http://vndb.org/v241

At the beginning of the true love game, you must name your character and choose what type of guy is he: Normal, Intellectual, Sports Guy, and Playboy. Depending which one you choose will determine what kind of women you can get. When you wake up in the morning you get three options you can choose from what to do in the day: Morning, Evening and Night. Mornings are usually reserved for you to go to Collage but on weekends and holiday you choose what you want to do there, while the other two options (Evening and Night) are open for whatever you please.

Some of the activities you can do are: Sports, Art Learning, Shopping, Work and Pleasure. Whatever you choose will contribute towards your Statistics Bar. On the Statistics Bar will have your qualities such as: Passion, IQ, Strength, Appearance and Art but depending on what you choose to do for the day some stats will go up or down, so be careful. A quick note: When you go to the shop you can buy items that will grant you more Stats or better luck with women or have unexpecting things to happen, example: If you do things right, sometimes right before you go to bed a god/goddess will grant you special power that will contribute towards your Statistics Bar or give you better luck with a certain women.

Now here is the tricky part, getting the woman you want. Like I said there is several women in the true love game, when you talk to them it is sort of like “choose your fate” system. Depending on how you treat them you can end up in bed with them faster (or slower in some cases…..), also when you learn more about them purposely try changing your Stats for the guy they want.

Remember you get ONLY three months to find your woman, but don’t seem like it is rushing you. (It took me hours to beat it the first time.) On the very last day, you are able to choose what women you want from the game, just choose the one you have been trying to get the most. (Otherwise if you choose someone that you aren’t close with then they will dump right off the bat.) Here is a hint of advice: Buy gifts for the one you like, it just helps.

How to play.
1. Use the truelove.reg file
2. send shortcut of true love to desktop.
3. close all windows and double click true love on desktop.

Download Link: ~9mb

Filesonic:

Download Here