My Dream

h0rn3t

Sep 1, 2016
What's I've thinking everyday about my dream is... i have access to rip every content on r18.com for my personal collection. of course 1080p .wmv or .mkv .mp4 untouched. (480p if no other option). i have strong desire about this. that's is.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I just hope that someday I could watch my favorite titles uncensored!

Let's get it further, someday all JAVs will no longer need to be censored!

loner507

Jul 5, 2019
I just hope that someday I could watch my favorite titles uncensored!

Let's get it further, someday all JAVs will no longer need to be censored!
That'd really be a dream come true! Really wish it happens.

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
@OP, I think the next days your JAV love will be monotony.
Let's pretend you got it all How much time have you to check em?

You may say, i have all free times on my hands, but believe me, once you start watching 100 up to 1000 JAV's you'll start get bored.
Data hoarding will accompany you all the time ongoing, you'll see the collection only growing and never watching because you've seen too many and they'd started getting bored.

Better take the JAV steps one by one. It pushes your time better IMO.

loner507

Jul 5, 2019

You may say, i have all free times on my hands, but believe me, once you start watching 100 up to 1000 JAV's you'll start get bored.
Data hoarding will accompany you all the time ongoing, you'll see the collection only growing and never watching because you've seen too many and they'd started getting bored.

You are right absolutely. But you kind of wish one of those, few favourites titles get uncensored. That'd really be great. Certainly would be one of my dreams, if not all.

Also if in the future the titles, newly released ones would be uncensored, would always better than that nasty censorship. Right?
Though feels like it'll only be a dream. In reality no indications of censorship going away. Let's see.

h0rn3t

Sep 1, 2016

everyday i check new 1080p stuff download it to my collection. never get bored and I'am educated idler. cheers.