My 3D Tomoe Yamanaka

jcjc

Oct 19, 2009
I really have to learn to make what you are doing with tomoe with this charming young lady!!! Thanks Southkanzai!!!!

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
The logo is better than the model.
I like my logo too, thanks ;-)...and for the model, she is MY vision of Tomoe with a little something of Ai Uehara, Fuuka Nishihama or Megumi Shino. :mimisan:

Last edited:
Reactions: channel2556

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Good work Southkanzai!

Do you plan to improve facial features in the future or maybe make this a collaboration project to make the model even more look-alike?

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Good work Southkanzai!

Do you plan to improve facial features in the future or maybe make this a collaboration project to make the model even more look-alike?
Thank you! I plan to improve the face of course...but I've got so much things to do. Btw, it's very hard to make it a collaboration project because I can't "export" my 3D datas as I want. I work it on Daz studio which is a very close software. For example, If you don't have exactly the same Daz content than me, you can't open the data :-(

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Thank you.
This is a combinaison of a lot of morphs from Genesis 2, photoshopped gen 2 skins and a lot of time...but still a work in progress.
But I don't know how to export them.