Murderers, Genocidal, Bullies, Racists. USA Police. There's Kill Them All. Cut Off The Head.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

* They believe, the masters
of the world ...

* They think they're powerful
with a gun on top ...

* They are afraid, they are scared ...

* The american pride ... requires
them do these things ...

* They're all some Murderers, Genocidal
Bullies and above all .... Racists.

This ... has no solution.

For these things ....
I never will tread American soil.

Reactions: mago and kharo88

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am just glad there is one less person clammering to go to America. The rest of Javees post is typical raving lunacy from a piss poor spamming loser who should have been banned for this crap a long time ago. The mods feel like tolerating this shit, well that is on them.

Reactions: Casshern2

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The solution is that people out there need to stop believing they can do what they want.

I couldn't agree more. It definitely seems like some (well, quite a lot, actually) people are too free if you take my meaning, but I highly doubt those people would change on their own.

I am just glad there is one less person clammering to go to America. The rest of Javees post is typical raving lunacy from a piss poor spamming loser who should have been banned for this crap a long time ago. The mods feel like tolerating this shit, well that is on them.

I like his post a lot, actually, but I don't expect any American to feel the same way, of course.

Reactions: mago

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I like his post a lot, actually, but I don't expect any American to feel the same way, of course.

Nice to hear you support his nonsensical ignorant ravings completely filled with hate and discrimination. He obviously has no idea what he is talking about having never set foot in the USA, being completely out of touch with who and what he is talking about. I talk to real Americans everyday, see real Americans everyday and I am a proud American citizen. I also meet and talk to real people from all over the world, not just this internet bullshit, on a consistent basis. So if you want to ingest the manure he is dishing out that is your own choice but I find it strange that neither you nor the poster of this drivel are proud enough to say where they are from. Anonymous trolling is what it sounds like to me and anyone who consistently makes threads in bad broken english and never contributes in any discussion because of his poor grasp of the english language is a spammer, nothing less and nothing more.

Reactions: checotto and _2old_

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Nice to hear you support his nonsensical ignorant ravings completely filled with hate and discrimination. He obviously has no idea what he is talking about having never set foot in the USA, being completely out of touch with who and what he is talking about. I talk to real Americans everyday, see real Americans everyday and I am a proud American citizen. I also meet and talk to real people from all over the world, not just this internet bullshit, on a consistent basis. So if you want to ingest the manure he is dishing out that is your own choice but I find it strange that neither you nor the poster of this drivel are proud enough to say where they are from. Anonymous trolling is what it sounds like to me and anyone who consistently makes threads in bad broken english and never contributes in any discussion because of his poor grasp of the english language is a spammer, nothing less and nothing more.

In this case, yeah, I do support it.

I don't see how never having set foot in the USA has anything to do with it. You know, you can keep up with what's happening in a country without being there, and in the world in general, for that matter. From what little he wrote it is clear to me that if someone he knows what he's talking about. And sure, I don't agree with him generalising, that's never a good idea, but the overall sentiment? I'm all for it.

And hey, if I don't meet someone face to face does that mean that they're not real? Sure, there are lots of trolls on the internet, but most aren't. Just take a look at the Trump thread on here. How is reading their opinions there less valuable than if they were telling you IRL? Because I don't think it is as your comment seems to imply - if you didn't mean to imply that then I don't see the point of those lines, anyway.

I also don't see how it's relevant which countries we are from. I think I have said before that I'm from Europe, but I won't tell which country, mainly because I'm not proud of it, and partly because Americans have never heard of it, anyway! :p

And what makes it trolling? That you don't agree with his viewpoint? He just stated his opinion.

Also, how is him not speaking perfect English a factor here? I'm sure he does his best, which is enough, because you can easily understand him, so there's no reason for you to call him out on it. You know, this is just another reason why I strongly dislike Americans (and any native speaker of English who does this). I also don't see how constantly making topics equals "never contributing in any discussion" when in fact those threads can easily serve to start discussion. I mean, just look at this thread...

And yeah, he tends to post a fair amount, but I wouldn't call him a spammer.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008

* They believe, the masters
of the world ...

* They think they're powerful
with a gun on top ...

* They are afraid, they are scared ...

* The american pride ... requires
them do these things ...

* They're all some Murderers, Genocidal
Bullies and above all .... Racists.

This ... has no solution.

For these things ....
I never will tread American soil.

The vast majority of police encounters are peaceful and the majority of those killed by police are white. Contrary to what black lives matter racist thugs and the degenerates in the media would have you believe cops are not driving around shooting people.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The vast majority of police encounters are peaceful and the majority of those killed by police are white. Contrary to what black lives matter racist thugs and the degenerates in the media would have you believe cops are not driving around shooting people.
Thank you.