Multiple stage name of AV or IV idols

xviva

Feb 3, 2008
Thanks in advance to the moderators to move this to a more suitable place, if this thread is not appropriate to sit here.

I start this thread because of my reply (further reading: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=773140&postcount=11)

If you organise your collections according to actors' name, you might have come across this: sometimes they have multiple name and you will start to wander in your 'collection warehouse' and looking for the previous name you indexed to your collection.

I was trying to recall the name of the idol, but helpless me can't get my neuron transmitters to function as it was in two years ago... :exhausted:

So while I still can recall, if I can record it here, you all might help to add-up to the list here, too :distressed:

Let me start with a few.

AV section
1. Rui Yazawa (矢沢るい) aka Naho Ayanami (綾波奈穂) aka 三沢幸恵

She was 綾波奈穂 in Urabon and starred in two AVs which the male actor was arrested due to having sex with under-age girl.
View attachment 308565 View attachment 308566

She moved to AV with stage name of 矢沢るい when she was 18 years old.
View attachment 308564 View attachment 308573
also, she used 三沢幸恵 for Tokyohot movies

2. Yuka Osawa (大沢佑香) aka Akira Elly (晶エリー) aka Terunuma Fareeza (照沼 ファリーザ)

She used 大沢佑香 before changing agency, and her most recent name is 晶エリー. She used 照沼 ファリーザ for photo-shoot.
View attachment 308567 View attachment 308572

3. Momoko Tabata (田畑百子) aka Kokomi (ここみ) aka 秋田こまち aka 秋田ここみ

She was a popular loli faced idols, her products ranged from Urabon to censored and uncensored movies.
View attachment 308568 View attachment 308569

IV section
1. Rika Aoyama (青山りか) aka Yurika Himesaki (姫咲友梨香)

View attachment 308570 View attachment 308571

That's all for now, I will keep the list on-going as long as I can recall.
If you have anything to share with all of us, thanks in advance for your contributions :cheer:

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
Terunuma Fareeza is indeed a stage name of Yuka Osawa but, as far as I know she didn't use it for JAV but she did at least two scenes for Tokio Hot with the stage name of Hitomi Nishikawa