[MR] メイドさんと大きな剣

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
is it censored or what ?????

please don´t ask such a question, I´ll try to explain why...

1st: all h-games / h-animes released in Japan are censored from the start, no exceptions.

2nd: except very few (PC) h-games like Discplipline or Bible Black there hardly are uncensored / licensed Japanese h-games, I don´t know of any Japanese DVD player h-game ever became licensed.

If they were licensed, so uncensored, it would be forbidden to post it here. And a lot of censored games are DLsite material, so they are banned too.

This goes for H-animes and for h-games as well. So the chance that such a posted video / rip could be uncensored is nearly equal zero. Experienced thread starters like X-death would make a remark for "unc" or "uncensored" if it were like that...

nipponboy911

Sep 11, 2008
please don´t ask such a question, I´ll try to explain why...

1st: all h-games / h-animes released in Japan are censored from the start, no exceptions.

2nd: except very few (PC) h-games like Discplipline or Bible Black there hardly are uncensored / licensed Japanese h-games, I don´t know of any Japanese DVD player h-game ever became licensed.

If they were licensed, so uncensored, it would be forbidden to post it here. And a lot of censored games are DLsite material, so they are banned too.

This goes for H-animes and for h-games as well. So the chance that such a posted video / rip could be uncensored is nearly equal zero. Experienced thread starters like X-death would make a remark for "unc" or "uncensored" if it were like that...

or you could just look at the screenshots...lol.

thanks for the up!