[MR] Kairakuten Comics - Various NOT already posted here (17) (2008 12 25)

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
well, i've seen, searching around, that some of the Kairakuten comics that i have was already posted, but not all, so i decided to post the rest, think someone may need / want also them .....

so, here are the ones that i have NOT found already posted from other posters using the search function :) ..... i post them as fast as i can upload, til the end (i mean, the ones that are NOT in this thread, backward, from 2008 ones til the 2004/05, that is the first complete one that i have)

btw, i know that this magazine is up AT LEAST from 2003, but never found anything before 2004/05, except a 2004/03 that is still in download with no complete fonts ..... if anyone for any luck have oldest issues, feel free to share, too ..... :)

Kairakuten Comics 2008 12
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=LL0QDTZQ
3f64a81891e98d3bd188a6d2d82a8b37

Kairakuten Comics 2008 11.rar
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=LN59NWRP
MD5= bc72bac2b482429f765ffa83bc303e77

Kairakuten Comics 2008 10.rar
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=DPMGMSIW
MD5= ec7ed9df5a60e0546f2ce8b2bf7c8a9e

General Index of my posts :)

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

Elessar

Mar 21, 2008
Hello RaXephon

I want to thank you for all the hard work you've done the last time with give us all the interessting files; also merry christmas and a happy new year. Your alldaywork has give me the chance to bring some manga series to an end; special thanks for that.

Last time you said I could always ask you for a favor, that you look if you have one manga I'm look for. So you know surely Loco, who send the last days many good files, but I can't open the winrar files from him, but I think, thats the problem lay by my site. Have you already download his files? And if you've done, maybe could you put them in megarotic like you always done? Because with your files I haven't any problems yet. If you think you know why it doesn't work on my pc feel free to give me a hink (I don't know if this word meens what I wanted to say, very sorry).

I hope don't to boser you with my question and if you haven't time or idea to do this I could understand because of the many time it would be take, so I will looking for your next new uploads and thank you for all the done work again

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
> Elessar:

what files, precisely ? .....

yes, i know -Loco posts ..... but i already have almost all the issues that he posted, so don't know really if his files have problems or not, just cause i have not downloaded them, and for the same reason, never posted his material for avoid doubled posts .....

if you say me which ones you are searching, i can check my archives and repost them, or maybe just post mirrors of -Loco files (with his permission, ofcourse ..... after all, are his threads) .....

by the way, i just tried now to download one of his files "_Doujinshi__LIMITCYCLE__cook_off_Tohou__Benirou_Yume_4_.lzh", also if i already have it ..... it downloaded without problem, and i opened it with winrar 7.1 with no problem, so don't understand what is the problem, really .....

ofcourse, i'm speaking about direct downloads ..... i cannot use any type of torrent clients, from here, so if the files are not in direct download, i cannot get them from torrent

also, i know that .lzh archives cannot be opened correctly if the names contain unicode charachters, with winrar / winzip ..... , in this case is better rename the archive before open it ..... rapidshare uses js like megarotic, so if MR works, is strange that RS don't ..... other than this, don't know specific problems, but if you let me know which files, i can upload them on MR and if -Loco don't mind, can add the links as mirrors under his threads