[MP4/1.74GB] OME-186 Tomoe Yamanaka 夏物語 山中知恵

fennec

Dec 12, 2011
If this was the non-watermark version that was being torrented, I wouldn't care less about whatever spam-and-virus-filled-host was used. Unfortunately it's not.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Also, it's stuck at 90.7% So, again, fuck the spammers. They don't give a damn about the quality of the torrent. They just cull torrents from elsewhere, put the images on some spammy, virus-ridden image host, and hope that unsuspecting searchers will click on their damned thumbnails. They deserve less respect than cockroaches. ゴキブリ以下のカスだね、スパム野郎ども。

Reactions: 8050

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Oops. Just realized I was thinking of another Tomoe torrent that is stuck at 90.7% I retract only that part of my post.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Spam aside, Tomoe looks AWFUL. She obviously doesn't give a shit anymore. I don't think she does anything to keep in shape. Her sister Mayumi was looking pretty awful for a while, too, but she got in shape for her most recent DVD and looks fantastic. Mind you, I'm not talking about skinny versus fat. There are some hot gravure idols who are pleasantly plump, but I assume those women work hard to keep their curves in the right places. I suspect Tomoe is in deep depression right now. Her career has not gone the way she imagined it would. Her parents must be terrible people. Just my two cents.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Spam aside, Tomoe looks AWFUL. She obviously doesn't give a shit anymore. I don't think she does anything to keep in shape. Her sister Mayumi was looking pretty awful for a while, too, but she got in shape for her most recent DVD and looks fantastic. Mind you, I'm not talking about skinny versus fat. There are some hot gravure idols who are pleasantly plump, but I assume those women work hard to keep their curves in the right places. I suspect Tomoe is in deep depression right now. Her career has not gone the way she imagined it would. Her parents must be terrible people. Just my two cents.

Lol tomoe fans are going to kill you. Anyways I tend to agree with you. For a gravure model she looks bad.

Reactions: daredemonai

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Lol tomoe fans are going to kill you. Anyways I tend to agree with you. For a gravure model she looks bad.
I know. I was a big fan myself; even more so of Mayumi. I had big hopes when Mayumi first appeared in a mainstream commercial, and then seemed to be doing some mainstream radio work. I find it incredibly depressing that they have been lowered to this level. When they were younger, the videos of their home life made it seem as if they were being raised in a proper home. Obviously that was not the case. Had they gone to college, they could have at least gotten decent jobs, gotten married, and lived normal lives. I know marriage isn't everything, but the kind of men who would marry these girls now are not likely to be the best life partners, you know?

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009
Those are some pretty harsh, poignant assumptions about someone you only know by watching on video. So she might be a little out of shape. She's what, 18, 19? She probably hit that wall where now that she's a certain age she just can't eat what she wants and not work out and stay nice and fit. She's young and will probably figure it out. Depressed, bad parents? Figured all that out from watching a couple videos, huh?! Not trying to sound like a jerk, just saying...

Thanks for the post, by the way...