Moving to a new server this weekend

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Akiba-online.com will be switching to a more powerful new server this weekend. This will require a DNS change. That means that the website might be unavailable for you for a few hours/days. Just be patient until your ISP updates it's records.

今週末、Akiba-Onlineは新しいサーバに移動します。従って数日間アクセスできない可能性もあります。ご了承ください 。

[highlight]Move complete, welcome to the new server.[/highlight]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I'm more worried about 404 messages myself, the move is most likely motivated by the traffic increase so I would think the 503s should decrease or disappear. I've been addicted to this site as of late, I hate to think I would actually have to "get a life" for the entire weekend.

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
Good tidings~ New & powerful server means an improvement!
By the way, like the japanese text because I learn new words & grammar there ...
Thanks again...

Misomchi

Jul 21, 2009
Its good to move..... I hope everything works out okay and you are not off line for too long.
Thankyou for the pre-warning

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thank You, looking good so far

Misomchi

Jul 21, 2009
WoW !!!!

Big change......
Well done and thank you.