movie where the girl (posint as a doll) gets delivered in a BOX (possibly RCT or SOD)...

ShannonT

Just a (horny) girl..
Jan 29, 2009
I'm looking for a movie, which if I remember is by RCT or SOD, where the girl acting like a DOLL gets delivered to the guy in a shipping BOX, which he then opens in his living room.

Does anyone remember which one it was, or by what studio? I've been searching for hours! I found one similar by "GAR-201" but that's not the one.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
dasd-236? I'm pretty sure there's more, so if you can remember any details...

ShannonT

Just a (horny) girl..
Jan 29, 2009
thank you for the reply but unfortunately thats not the one :( i could have sworn it was something funny like RCT or SOD does ..

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
[HERG-007] ヲタク人形 ~みゆ~ ?

If not , there are other videos in this series. Search for ヲタク人形

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Bravo, Torenz - I think you nailed this one. I just checked ShannonT's profile page, and she has not checked back as of yet - if she does, no doubt she will be very grateful to you. (Man! Her posts on this thread have been the first time in five years that she has uttered a peep.)

Anyway... I just ran into this other title, and while it is not what ShannonT is looking for, perhaps she and/or others will be interested anyway.

Lovely Mannequin Madame - Guy's Delusional Sex With a Doll He's Fallen in Love With [VAGU-032], with Nanako Mori

Office of a women's clothing manufacturer. There was a mannequin that stare employees who were battered to the floor. Some employees thought. Mannequin is fresh strangely probably because (this guy, ... Na's beauty) of fatigue. Touching the chest to try soft ...! ? The hair ... over there in the skirt! ? All-you-can-you want to do in the office, man love each other violently brought back to home ... more. With "NG scene was Ja~tsu gasped involuntarily," that this story is more erotic. Enjoy fantastic mannequin Eros.

330 MB, 90 mins. Links (from Redcrane186)

As Torenz informed us of other movies in the HERG series for "Doll Fanatic," others accompany the above one, as well; they are VAGU-029, -034, -044, -060, -061, -069 and VAGU-076.

Last edited by a moderator: