Mother helps her Son focus on his grades (sexual relief)

GrayFox77

New Member
Jul 9, 2009
7
2
3
Hi, I'm looking for a JAV where the son has bad grades and the mother agrees to have sex with him so he can focus better on his studies.
Important: I'm not looking for JAV where the mother sleeps with the teacher so the son gets better grades - I'm only interested in mother-son sex.

In know Jav like HSODA-079
hsoda079pl.jpg

or MIMK-255
mimk255pl.jpg
 
Hi, I'm looking for a JAV where the son has bad grades and the mother agrees to have sex with him so he can focus better on his studies.
Important: I'm not looking for JAV where the mother sleeps with the teacher so the son gets better grades - I'm only interested in mother-son sex.

In know Jav like HSODA-079
View attachment 3858329

or MIMK-255
View attachment 3858330
First one was cool, don't forget the first one

1791180342300.png
 
Fine list above! Let me add a few more.
If you want the role to be a Mother, the following are great IMHO. I included auto-translated plot summaries from sites like jav321 or JavGuru (you might even find it subbed there).

MIMK-230 "Hurry Up And Cum And Study Hard!" Every Day I Satisfy My Sexual Desires With My Mother! My Mother's Business-like Sex Is Unlimited Creampies 1 & 2​

1791322114792.png
A live-action adaptation of the popular series by Natsume Benkei, who has produced one mother-son incest masterpiece after another! It's the duty of a tutor to scold her son to make him study hard, but she's taken on the task of satisfying his sexual desires! As long as she follows the rules, she'll fuck him and cum inside him every day! When she's fucking him, she won't show her face, she won't moan, and she's only supposed to do it from behind... but she can't help but feel the intense piston-like piston-like cumshots from the adolescent's insatiable penis, and she gradually becomes horny and cums! A situation where you can have your mother be a slut while fantasizing about the pussy you enjoyed in real life, or a situation where you can have sex with her more than just from behind, and she'll cum so much that she'll even allow you to do it "more than you can handle"!
JavGuru:A teenager hits puberty and becomes highly distracted, seeing his grades plummeting sharply.This infuriates Mommy Yuria, who unable to reprimand him, decides to alleviate him instead.The son becomes highly encouraged and addicted to this, and begins to treat Mommy like a sexual object, even going for creampie, with the excuse that he will be able to study after.

MIMK-232 Series Sales OVER 55,000 Copies!! "Cum Inside Me Until You're Satisfied..." I Satisfy My Sexual Desires With My Mother Every Day! 3​

1791322075875.png
To encourage my son to study hard, we used to take our sexual needs for granted by creampies... Even though it was a duty, it was only natural that I would become addicted to the pleasure of being able to cum inside my mother's pussy on a daily basis! Then, one day, my dad started working from home, and after a month, I couldn't get my sexual needs met... I was so horny I felt like I was going crazy... Finally! The day came when my dad was going on a business trip! I couldn't help but contact my mom and ask her to satisfy my sexual needs. After seeing her raw pussy for the first time in a month, I fucked her doggy-style, and then pounded her until she fainted. Even after she regained consciousness, I forced her to cum in missionary position, saying, "Just for today," and continued cumming until morning came... Until my dad came home...!
JavGuru: To encourage her son to study hard, Yuria is taking her of her son sexual needs, which creates a strange dynamic between them.
And this one time when the Father was away on a business trip, he grabs the chance to go bananas on her.

MIMK-127 "Those Who Control Sexual Desire Control Schoolwork!" Live Action Version Kana Kusakabe​

1791322189077.png
"After you cum once, you'll study hard!" I've never seen such an erotic and kind educational mom! If you satisfy your son's sexual desire, he can concentrate on his studies and his grades will improve... After hearing about it from a mom friend, the mom started letting him cum whenever he wanted! A quick handjob in the morning! A kitchen pussy job before dinner! Anal licking and handjob in the bathroom! If he passes college, she'll even do it raw! If you're horny, you should ask your big-breasted, big-assed, plump, erotic, voluptuous mom! A new common sense incest story drawn by Natsume Benkei, a genius of mother-son incest, is fully live-actionized!
JavGuru: Kana is worried about her son’s low grades and consults another Mom friend. She recommends her to have sex with her son. And this friend reveals that all the mothers from the neighborhood do it regularly with their sons, as it works perfectly. The original is called: “Okaasan De Ii Nara Suki Ni Yarinasai!”.

URE-090 The Long-awaited Live-action Version Of The Popular Doujin Work Of [mother X Son]! ! My Mother And My Favorite Person. Ririko Kinoshita​

1791322242728.png
The series has had over 50,000 downloads in total!! Based on the original work by Siberian Mother Ski, "My Mother and the One I Love," this live-action film stars Madonna's leading actress, Kinoshita Rinko! Stay-at-home mom Tachibana Kaori (Kinoshita Rinko) has been worried about her son Yuta, who has been acting strangely lately. One day, she witnesses him masturbating while calling out her name!? Kaori is upset, but she kindly accepts her son, who thinks of his mother as a woman... Includes the first and second volumes of the series!!
JavGuru: One day, Kaori walks into her son Yuta’s room to tell him that dinner is ready, and she witnesses him masturbating furiously while moaning her name.Mommy Kaori is upset, but this blows her mind, and she is flattered that her son sees her as a woman. And these feelings trigger the start of an affair.The problem is his grades begin to fall… And she stops giving him sex, encouraging him with a special reward, if he manages to get his grades back on track.This movie comprises the first and second parts of the doujin: Boku no Kaa-san de, Boku no Suki na Hito. (僕の母さんで、僕の好きな人).

RCT-604 Ejaculation Management Of Your Exam Son Mom Love​

1791322611319.png
In order to improve her son's performance for the exam, his mom worked on his ejaculation management! Until the day of the exam, she gives him a handjob and a blowjob, and puts a sticker on his calendar to make sure he ejaculates one time a day. The young and cute tutor also gives him a blowjob as a reward.... As punishment for ejaculating outside of Mommy, she punishes him with a chastity belt! The day before the entrance exam, he has sex with his mom 5 times in a row!

CEAD-098 My Mom Is Intelligent Slut Ayumi Shinoda​

1791322285929.png
Ayumi Shinoda transforms into a strict, Spartan mother when she puts on her glasses. She uses her body to teach her son, whose grades have dropped, about sex. She explains the parts of the female body with lewd and obscene language, and trains his concentration and penis at the same time with lotion handjobs! She reverses the education by giving the teacher who is talking about education a face ride and a pantyhose footjob! She blames her son's poor grades on him being like his father, and makes her husband obedient with anal licking and spanking, then makes him writhe in agony with a wide-legged cowgirl position! Spartan mother's harsh penis torture and slutty education!

There are some other excellent... uh... motivation related videos where the role is a Teacher or Tutor for example (I'm thinking the one with Chitose Saegusa - geeez) - so let me know if you're interested.
 
Hopefully, I am not alone in this, but I constantly have to remind myself that this is just a male fantasy genre. I never had these thoughts when I lived at home. But I must admit I find this genre very exciting. This is not a criticism of us who enjoy these movies, just an observation. Perhaps JAV studios are making money on thoughts we have secretly harbored. I don't know about the rest of you, but I do not think most of us had a mother who looked like these women. And maybe that's a good thing. Anyway, thanks for contributing to this post; some great stuff here.
 
Hopefully, I am not alone in this, but I constantly have to remind myself that this is just a male fantasy genre. I never had these thoughts when I lived at home. But I must admit I find this genre very exciting. This is not a criticism of us who enjoy these movies, just an observation. Perhaps JAV studios are making money on thoughts we have secretly harbored. I don't know about the rest of you, but I do not think most of us had a mother who looked like these women. And maybe that's a good thing. Anyway, thanks for contributing to this post; some great stuff here.
These ideas are nothing new. These kinds of incest stuff you can find in the last 20 years of doujins which I think where studios get most of their ideas from. I mean,some of them are just doujin live actions. Real incest does happen in Japan, otherwise I don't know why it's such a hot fetish. Japanese Celebrity moms are definitely way better looking too, so who knows whats behind close doors.
 
JUC-044 Yurika Shirakawa - That Told Me Take Your Mother - Incest
This older was weird, usually i can follow a story based on the little description, but older JAV movies in a slower place
View attachment 3859493


You could find a short introduction for that 2009 year movie by Madonna -
JUC-044 Yurika Shirakawa - Incest Sex For Exam - What My Mother Taught Me

on native Japanese page > https://jyukusiri.net/archives/23250
One could translate from Japanese, using mouse right-click / Translate in English.

I have made it and paste here translated text from that page -

*********************


An erotic incestuous video about a fifty-year-old mother who desperately wants her son to pass his university entrance exams and her son who has failed the exams twice.
Starring Yurika Shirakawa.


A fifty-year-old mother, who hired a tutor because she was worried about her son who had failed the exams twice.
Her husband was away on a business trip and she lived a life of anxiety alone every day.
To help her son who was studying hard, the mature mother would guide his hands to her breasts and vagina, but this only stimulated his sexual desires and made him restless.
Then one day, she found an erotic magazine specializing in mature women in her son's room.
Disturbed, the mother consulted the tutor and suddenly exposed her voluptuous naked body and hugged him, saying, "Please, guide my son to success! You're pent up too, aren't you, teacher? Me too," the lustful wife said, seducing the teacher with a deep kiss and letting him fondle her large breasts, then she squatted down, grabbed his erection and began to give him a vacuum fellatio.
"Mmm, mmm, mmm," the wife, who has a masochistic side and enjoys being treated roughly, dynamically performs oral sex on the teacher's penis with a self-indulgent blowjob.
The teacher, now completely turned on, fingers the mature woman's throbbing pussy and spanks her big ass to heighten her excitement.
After they suck each other's genitals to their heart's content in a 69 position, the wife spreads her legs wide and mounts the teacher, thrusting his huge cock into her pussy.
"Ah, it's amazing, ah ah," the teacher, his hard shaft gripped tightly by the wife's fleshy vagina, can't hold back and thrusts his hips upward from below, kneading her bouncy, large breasts.
The wife, intoxicated by the teacher's thrusting, moans loudly in the missionary position, shaking her big tits and letting out cries of pleasure.
"Ma'am, ah," the young man finally ejaculates his semen onto the wife's face.
"You've given me so much cum..."
The middle-aged woman, with a dirty face, looked enraptured as she savored the chestnut-scented sap.
That night, having completely let go of her inhibitions after sex with the teacher, the woman visited her son's room wearing a sexy negligee.
"You can do to me whatever you want," she said, and let her son perform cunnilingus on her pussy.
Her son licked his beloved mother's naughty parts with all his might.
Moved by the sight, the woman carefully gave her son a blowjob.
"Are you done? Once more?"
Hearing her son's plea, who could no longer contain himself, the wife stuck out her big butt and got on all fours.
Without hesitation, the son thrust his huge cock into his mother's pussy and started pounding away from the beginning.
"Ah, ah, ah, it's amazing, it feels so good!"
The mother was completely captivated by her son's frantic thrusting.
"Here I come, Mom!"
The son pulled out his dick and spurted his semen all over his mother's beautiful face.
And so the days passed, and tomorrow was the day of his son's entrance exam.
"Now, let's all get it over with," the mature woman said, taking the teacher and her son's hands and leading them to the couple's bedroom for a threesome...

**************************************

Streaming online, 480p quality > https://missav.ai/dm55/en/juc-044
Downloaded movie file from that source/URL - .MP4 video size 839 MB - 4 : 3 aspect ratio.

:) :)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ramp_it_up
Hopefully, I am not alone in this, but I constantly have to remind myself that this is just a male fantasy genre. I never had these thoughts when I lived at home. But I must admit I find this genre very exciting. This is not a criticism of us who enjoy these movies, just an observation. Perhaps JAV studios are making money on thoughts we have secretly harbored. I don't know about the rest of you, but I do not think most of us had a mother who looked like these women. And maybe that's a good thing. Anyway, thanks for contributing to this post; some great stuff here.

These ideas are nothing new. These kinds of incest stuff you can find in the last 20 years of doujins which I think where studios get most of their ideas from. I mean,some of them are just doujin live actions. Real incest does happen in Japan, otherwise I don't know why it's such a hot fetish. Japanese Celebrity moms are definitely way better looking too, so who knows whats behind close doors.
Of course, a lot of JAV incest can be silly, but I do like age differences where the male is younger and the mom is older. A lot follow the same format where the son can't control himself, grabs his mom from behind, then by the end of the movie it's all consensual. I remember reading an incest story book by Nancy Friday called Men in Love when I was 13 years old. But for JAV, I like how the mothers just look motherly: no yoga pants, always in matching bra and panties, barely any thongs, and I always loved how, in most last scenes, a mom walks in the son's room in some nightie with her boobs pouring out our the ripples are see-through. Also, I do believe there is some incest culture in Japan, because there are things that happen in Japan, like family bathing or things like a sister showing her underwear to her brother