"Mother & Daughter fucked by Priest"

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

"Mother & Daughter fucked by Priest"

attachment.php

I'd like to know the full-length movie the scene belongs to. Apparently, given that their hands are usually in "prayer" mode, the two women allow the man of the cloth to do whatever he wants. This is the way the late Sun Myung Moon operated... he would "purify" his female disciples. (Where do I sign up to be a cult leader?)

The video has the byline, exploitedforsex.com. Visiting the site, one can see they re-distribute clips of JAV movies that are ill-gotten on the Internet. You might say they are not engaging in acts of piracy any differently than we are, but the difference is, they have decided to profit off other people's copyrighted material. This takes immorality to an unacceptable level.

Here's where you can catch the video; thank you for your guidance.

attachment.php

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Fakeaccounts privately let me in on the movie's identity... isn't it amazing how he was able to identify this one?

Cult Leader Molesting Mother and daughter Believers in Rituals (PLOD-237)

Cover and screen shots

"PLOD"? That is an obscure line. And the links for the movie are predictably hard to find.

There is another one in the series, PLOD-177, and a seven-hour compilation of both movies, REZD-062.

I have not tested them, but new-jav.net offers two Novafile links, at 785 MB apiece for the first film in the series. (Link 1, and Link 2.)

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I made a torrent for PLOD-237 for those that couldn't find another way to download it.