Most erotic/seductive Lesbian JAV titles

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Heyo. Aw that's unfortunate, in my opinion ZEX-001 is one of Tsubomi's weakest Lesbian JAV's. I'd recommend ZEX-025, as I have mentioned already, that is a title that i can always come back for. It's super sweet and awesome.

"Senpai to watashi" you say. Phew. Well I'm planning to review all (or most) "Senpai to watashi" titles that I own so picking a couple of favorites isn't the easiest thing to do ;D
One that I have already reviewed would be XY-61D, that you have already watched (so far I think the only jav with phone sex aside from I think one "MESS" title)
The other one that i have reviewed was XY-71D with Hina Wakaba and Anri Mizuna. The story is really heart-warming, which is normal for every title in this entry and the sex scenes are super cute.
XY-60 is also pretty unique as it features both girls on the rooftop making out. Kinda unrealistic in terms of... well... "realism" but hot to watch regardless.
XY-63 features cute and endearing sex scenes. Both girls really act like a real-life couple, even in between the love making scenes.
Another good one would be XY-51, as it fatures a suuuuper soft bondage scene. Well "bondage" may be the wrong word, Jun Misaki has Hiyoko Morino tied to the bed during one scene. Super lovely to look at.

Those are the ones i can come up with from the top of my head basically =)

Reactions: Pavel08

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Ok. Btw talk about U&K and schoolgirl, i recently watch AUKG-270 and it's quite a amazing erotic one. Not really much school related but a schoolgirl still here jeje. Sex scenes are quite intense. Also very erotic kissing and teasing scene, some a bit crazy stuff like sucking lips and nose, heads are here too. I hate those stuff in fetish video or ELVIS titles, they suck tbh, too rough. But i must say i do rather like it in AUKG-270, 2 girls did it quite great. Overall i highly recommend this movie :D

Also i like Nanasaki Fuuka, she is quite interesting :D. She was active quite long but just like Noa, this girl prefer hardcore stuff more so basically find just 1 good movie from her. It's JL-01, again a U&K schoolgirl movie. But it's a cute work, not hardcore crazy like she showed after, i also like it. Hope she stop doing ridiculous stuff (like scat lol, seriously why the hell does this stupid piece of crap exist lol), and do more mediocore stuff like AUKG-270

Last edited:
Reactions: loveGIANT

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Hey javerotikaz, since Shizuka Kanno is your best favorite (i guess), can you recommend some of your favorite movies of her?
Her work with Aiuchi Nozomi - LADYA-001 already is 1 of my all time favorite title. I watched this mainly because of Aiuchi Nozomi though, i'm a big fan of her, absolutely love Aiuchi. But Shizuka also looks great, and her performance is ... well.. phenomenal. Especially her kissing and licking stuff is no doubt PERFECT. And Shizuka feels like a experienced veteran when seducing Aiuchi, but when Aiuchi seducing her, Shizuka is actually very sensitive, i like it :D
Both Aiuchi and Shizuka reactions in this movie are super cool to watch really :D

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Been watching AVOP-048 tonight after read a sad new about Chika Arimura retirement. Well 1 of my first full JAV i watched was her schoolgirl movie DVDES-488, fancy her a lot back then.
About AVOP-048, i must ask myself why the hell i overlooked this title, because it's simply EPIC. I really love how both Chika and Sena look nearly the same like in first schoolgirl movie i watched them, and the sex scenes are boooooooom, too hot too epic!!! Surely a must watch movie :)

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
loveGIANT, that's an awesome list and thank you so much. Do you know if Tsubomi is still active in performing? I saw a video cover of her pregnant and wonder if that's true that she's having a child? I would like to know more about her. She is probably one of my favorite JAV stars. I would love to get some more background on her if possible.

And could you please share the following Tsubomi titles if you don't mind.

XY-085D
EMAZ-091
FSET-237
DVDES-165
ISD-119

Tsubomi still active now, release many movies in fact. So i guess it's fake. But seems she dont have motivation to do a lesbian movie now
Btw dat frustrating wait is sadly very normal. Straight or hetero fans get new movie like everyday
with all kind of fetishes they need while we have to wait 1 year for 1-2 titles of our favorite actress, that's awful, just plain awful. And their career normally only last 2-4 years :(
And a bit of a awful first half 2015. Nearly all my favorites retires, disappear or not make new lesbian movie. Hoping for a better 2nd half. My biggest wish is some new Nanako Mori rezu works :D

@loveGIANT: i see Hinata Tachibana back on Twitter but no new movies from her. Can you check her twitter if she continues with AV or not?

Last edited:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Been watching AVOP-048 tonight after read a sad new about Chika Arimura retirement. Well 1 of my first full JAV i watched was her schoolgirl movie DVDES-488, fancy her a lot back then.
About AVOP-048, i must ask myself why the hell i overlooked this title, because it's simply EPIC. I really love how both Chika and Sena look nearly the same like in first schoolgirl movie i watched them, and the sex scenes are boooooooom, too hot too epic!!! Surely a must watch movie :)
Exactly =)
I'd say that AVOP-048 is basically made for this thread right here, because the passion and sheer eroticness that these 2 bring to the table as well as the general hotness and how they seduce each other just screams "Most erotic / seductive title." As u said, it has a bitter aftertaste knowing that this was Sena's last jav she participated in, but i think the greatness this title provides makes up for it ;)
Are you sure by the way that Chika has retired now, too? That would be another big loss, since Chika not only looks stunning, but her performances with other ladies where breath-taking every time.

Tsubomi still active now, release many movies in fact. So i guess it's fake. But seems she dont have motivation to do a lesbian movie now
Btw dat frustrating wait is sadly very normal. Straight or hetero fans get new movie like everyday
with all kind of fetishes they need while we have to wait 1 year for 1-2 titles of our favorite actress, that's awful, just plain awful. And their career normally only last 2-4 years :(
And a bit of a awful first half 2015. Nearly all my favorites retires, disappear or not make new lesbian movie. Hoping for a better 2nd half. My biggest wish is some new Nanako Mori rezu works :D

@loveGIANT: i see Hinata Tachibana back on Twitter but no new movies from her. Can you check her twitter if she continues with AV or not?
Yeah, that's the negative part of being a lesbian jav fan and the way the jav industry operates. I can assure you that if actresses would get paid the same for hetero and lesbian, not only would we see our favorite actresses more frequently but there also would be a chance to have real lesbian actresses. The latest girl that could've been a real life lesbian was Ryo Matsuno, who appeared in 4 titles, 3 of them where lesbian and she disappeared right after the hetero title that she did. Back then savajex was cutting the hetero bits out so that she only had the lesbian part with Azusa and she said that after the hetero bit Ryo broke out in tears and it took Azusa to cheer her up. If that isn't sad than i don't know what is.

Aside from that, i'm pretty sure that Hinata just took a little break. I remember a year ago where Azusa disappeared from both lesbian jav's and twitter. After that absence she came back but it looks like she limits her appereances to only a couple of titles every year. So i think hinata just takes a little break, gain some strength back to come back full force soon =)

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Chika retirement is official: http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/04/14/av-actress-chika-arimura/
Oh and Ryo is a very fragile girl isnt she? It's very sad to see she quit like that. Ryo and Mika Osawa are best for schoolgirl role imo. Mika for acting, she is a strong girl in real life i guess, she pushed herself very hard to get something quick from AV, she did over 1000(!!!) movies in 3 years. While Ryo is definitely for realistic as savajex can feel it :)

Last edited:

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Hey actually she did 5 in her career, she did a straight JAV before the one you mentioned, it's named
Ryo Matsuno Lesbian Intrinsic Loss Of Virginity
Seriously WTF is this? Reeeally? And see preview she cried in both movies. Acting or not? I think i should trust savajex. So i guess fucken penis is unacceptable for her, part of her died when making those stuffs. Moodyz also dont want a rezu only actress, they dont plan to make that many rezu movies. So Ryo quit. First time i know a real life lesbian actress and only interested in lesbian sex, very nice :). Especially while there're 1267627816868 actresses dont care about lez sex :(

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
For shizuka kanno I recommend AUKS-005, simply amazing. Her tongue is so long and erotic. I wish they would make more raw and passionate tongue kissing, saliva exchange videos instead of lesbian with toys. God I hate that.

Have you guys found any new erotic lesbian titles?

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Same question. Can you guys point out new released titles with infamous "big names" or some newcomers you like?
damm my times watching JAV is very limited and i'm very outdated with JAV now

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Any updates on more erotic lesbian JAV titles with good story lines? The ERG ones have been great, hope to see more erotic lesbian JAV titles being focused around "horror"

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
Here is a summary of my favorite Lesbian JAV from 2014 through the present 2017:

2017 - Favorite Lesbian JAV

JUY-232
Actresses: Ruka Kanae, Rie Takeuchi
Release Date: August 20, 2017
juy232.jpg

JUY-185
Actresses: Yu Kawakami, Ayane Suzukawa
Release Date: June 10, 2017
juy185.jpg

AUKS-079
Actresses: Hana Yoshida, Hitomi Katase, Aoi Kasahara
Release Date: May 28, 2017
auks079.jpg

AUKS-075
Actresses: Rei Kitajima, Aoi Kasahara
Release Date: January 29, 2017
auks075.jpg

2016 - Favorite Lesbian JAV

AUKG-322 - 1st Favorite
Actresses: Ryoko Asamiya, Hitomi Katase
Release Date: January 10, 2016
aukg322.jpg

HODV-21150
Actresses: Miki Sunohara, Kaho Kasumi
Release Date: March 4, 2016
hodv021150.jpg

JUX-861 - 2nd Favorite
Actresses: Maki Hojo, Reiko Sawamura, Aki Sasaki
Release Date: Apr. 30, 2016
jux861.jpg

BBAN-097
Actresses: Mei Hayama, Yu Kawakami, Nozomi Hatzuki, Kaoru Natsuki (Scene with Yu Kawakami and Mei Hayama only)
Release Date: July 03, 2016
bban097.jpg

BBAN-098
Actresses: Yui Hatano, Kaoru Fueki
Release Date: July 03, 2016
bban098.jpg

BBAN-102
Actresses: Shuri Atomi, Ai Mukai
Release Date: Aug. 05, 2016
bban102.jpg

CESD-256
Actresses: Yu Kawakami, Hibiki Otsuki
Release Date: September 24, 2016
cesd256.jpg

AUKG-354
Actresses: Ichika Kamihata, Maya Kawamura
Release Date: October 9, 2016
aukg354.jpg

MNSK-002
Actresses: Ai Mizushima, Riku Kozakura
Release Date: October 31, 2016
mnsk002.jpg

AUKG-363
Actresses: Erika Mizumoto, Rie Nishina
Release Date: November 28, 2016
aukg363.jpg

2015 - Favorite Lesbian JAV

BBAN-037
Actresses: Miki Sunohara , Kaho Kasumi
Release Date: May 03, 2015
bban037.jpg

JUX-655 - 1st Favorite
Actresses: Maki Hojo, Chitose Hara
Release Date: Aug. 01, 2015
jux655.jpg

AUKG-303 - 2nd Favorite
Actresses: Hisae Yabe, Yuki Tanihara
Release Date: Aug. 30, 2015
aukg303.jpg

HODV-21120
Actresses: Miki Sunohara, Ai Uehara
Release Date: November 6, 2015
hodv021120.jpg

2014 - Favorite Lesbian JAV

BNSH-016
Release Date: Feb. 09, 2014
Actresses: Misa Yuki, Saya Arimoto, Hibiki Otsuki, , Ayaja Fujikita (Scene with Misa Yuki and Saya Arimoto only)
bnsh016.jpg

VRXS-128
Release Date: May 08, 2014
Actresses: Uta Kohaku, Ai Mizushima
vrxs128.jpg

AUKG-251 - 1st Favorite
Release Date: Sept. 28, 2014
Actresses: Saki Mizumi, Tsugumi Mutou
aukg251.jpg

LZSG-004
Release Date: Dec. 12, 2014
Actresses: Yui Hatano, Ayu Sakurai
lzsg004.jpg

Last edited:

APathetiK

Apr 6, 2015
Hopefully these titles will suffice; I feel like our interests in JAVs differ a bit, but I'll contribute anyway :)

2016:

VRTM-136 (It's very cutesy at times, and the setting isn't nice to look at, but I thought the actresses had great chemistry)
Actresses: Natsuki Hasegawa, Urea Sakuraba
Release Date: January 08, 2016
zt7Hr68.jpg

BBAN-102 (some squealing that I found a little overwhelming at times, and it errs on the hardcore side compared to the usual JAVs I watch, but I thought the chemistry was great and they both seemed to be having fun)
Actresses: Shuri Atomi, Ai Mukai
Release Date: August 05, 2016
yyoqXTs.jpg

BBAN-077 (I preferred the build up to the actual sex, but it was enjoyable nonetheless)
Actresses: Nana Ninomiya, Mei Matsumoto
Release Date: February 04, 2016
j6zbyZj.jpg

2015:

LZNH-003
Actresses: Riku Minato, Karen Uehara
Release Date: January 18, 2015
IXOqkTL.jpg

AUKG-277
Actresses: Yuki Shin, Kurea Hasumi
Release Date: March 29, 2015
cO2fP67.jpg

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
It is good that tastes in Lesbian JAV differ. Others may look at i.e. my choices and not be impressed yet may look at yours and others and find someone who shares similar tastes - like in music. There are others I like but those were my favorites for the last 3 years (I added 2014 and 1 more for 2015). Still I have not seen a lot of releases and not most of your choices. I will be checking out.

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I like the videos with Eririka Katagiri and her real life girlfriend Sora Shiina, BBAN-082 and BBAN-092. They are the only lesbian videos I bothered downloading and keeping.

BBAN-082 is the best because it focuses on them, and they do it in front other girls, and VERY enthusiastically.

BBAN-090 is "cuckold" theme, so both actresses each fuck another girl while the other actress watches. This one isn't quite as enthusiastic... Sora Shiina smiles at first, but she quickly gets very upset; I can't tell if she's just pretending or not. Eririka Katagiri in contrast seems kind of impassive. One of the stranger JAVs I've seen, for sure.

APathetiK

Apr 6, 2015
I like the videos with Eririka Katagiri and her real life girlfriend Sora Shiina, BBAN-082 and BBAN-092. They are the only lesbian videos I bothered downloading and keeping.

BBAN-082 is the best because it focuses on them, and they do it in front other girls, and VERY enthusiastically.

BBAN-090 is "cuckold" theme, so both actresses each fuck another girl while the other actress watches. This one isn't quite as enthusiastic... Sora Shiina smiles at first, but she quickly gets very upset; I can't tell if she's just pretending or not. Eririka Katagiri in contrast seems kind of impassive. One of the stranger JAVs I've seen, for sure.
I agree with you on BBAN-090, and I was about to put that as one of my favorites just because it had such a rare concept (at least in Lesbian JAVs) but ultimately I decided not to. I don't know if the crying was real either but too much crying in JAVs stresses me out lol :p

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
Will be updating my list adding BBAN-102. And I will have to review all the BBAN titles at bibian-av.com which has nice HD previews of each release. R18.com also has previews in HD of all titles. A good way to see if a movie might be worth pursuing

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

I rarely watch lesbian JAV but Sora Shiina is just too cute and their relationship is really cute too. They post a lot of stuff on their twitter and they are simply adorable together.

Either that was some world class acting in BBAN-090 or she was really crying; I think it was the latter. I seriously started tearing up mid fap lol.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
We've a few really good lesbian titles up now and are adding at least one a month.

Two samples below: one's about lesbian nanpa seduction and the other's a women-only clinic that features very overtly lesbian treatments on straight clients.

friend1.JPG

aoyama.JPG

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
I miss this thread! Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. Lately I haven't seen any really great erotic lesbian JAV titles. The new ones that come out seem to be a hit or miss. Sigh, I really can't stand seeing the use of toys and girls oiled up or anything thats unnatural. Why can't a lesbian JAV director do things a bit differently and stay away from the "norm". What I really love to see is just 2 girls in the entire movie. From start to finish, with a decent but extremely erotic storyline, and the 2 girls must have "real" passion and chemistry for one another. This is what makes a movie truly erotic or not. You can literally feel the passion between the 2 couples. I always have high expectations for these studios, BBAN, AUKG, AUKS, LADY, ERDG, HAVD, CESD, CETD, FETI, SBNS, SBNR, and a few others that I can't remember. I really hope to find more gems, and I really wish they would focus more on erotic foreplay, kissing, saliva exchange, tongue play and less with the other stuff such as fingering each other. I don't find that erotic. Kissing and licking each other is much more erotic. If you guys know more new erotic lesbian JAV titles, please feel free to share.