MOSAIC REMOVED OR DECENSOR A VIDEO FOR ME (PERSONAL USE ONLY) AND I WILL EXCHANGE $$$

Footfreakflip

May 18, 2022
Hey guys! Can anyone here decensor or mosaic remove NSPS-704 for me?? I'll buy it or pay for it! or HXAK-007! I want Risa Murakami's feet very clear during the foot job scene!

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Does decensoring require the roughly same kind of tools and effort as deep faking faces? Because locating all those foot images and training an AI on them sounds like a major undertaking for a one-off project!

Reactions: Footfreakflip

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Does decensoring require the roughly same kind of tools and effort as deep faking faces? Because locating all those foot images and training an AI on them sounds like a major undertaking for a one-off project!
Typically the de-censoring method would be less involved and less technical than that, but some sort of GAN system could be used.

I would bet that one could find a database of feet from some sort of podiatry source. Would be lots of ugly feet I'm sure, but lots and lots of feet!

Footfreakflip

May 18, 2022
Does decensoring require the roughly same kind of tools and effort as deep faking faces? Because locating all those foot images and training an AI on them sounds like a major undertaking for a one-off project
Typically the de-censoring method would be less involved and less technical than that, but some sort of GAN system could be used.

I would bet that one could find a database of feet from some sort of podiatry source. Would be lots of ugly feet I'm sure, but lots and lots of feet!
That podiatrist must be very lucky! LMAO

I think you are the only person that can help me make that happen @galactus! Help the brother out! I looked it up and so complicated for Mac OS! LMAO ✌

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
That podiatrist must be very lucky! LMAO

I think you are the only person that can help me make that happen @galactus! Help the brother out! I looked it up and so complicated for Mac OS! LMAO ✌

Your best bet is probably to work out how to do it yourself due to the time investment. Unless you're lucky enough to find someone else interested in the specific results.

If many titles were being decensored - and foot mosaic seems a pretty unique request - the economy of scale might make it inexpensive. The problem is there's probably a ton of time needed to source materials, weed through the bad images, run AI learning to build an image database, tweak results and redo before even getting to your film(s).

I mean maybe there's a tech savvy young person that has tons of spare time on their hands who would do this for pocket money... but otherwise this would run hundreds of dollars I would think for the most basic results if you were paying an adult... and I doubt the results would be that satisfying if I'm honest.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Your best bet is probably to work out how to do it yourself due to the time investment. Unless you're lucky enough to find someone else interested in the specific results.

If many titles were being decensored - and foot mosaic seems a pretty unique request - the economy of scale might make it inexpensive. The problem is there's probably a ton of time needed to source materials, weed through the bad images, run AI learning to build an image database, tweak results and redo before even getting to your film(s).

I mean maybe there's a tech savvy young person that has tons of spare time on their hands who would do this for pocket money... but otherwise this would run hundreds of dollars I would think for the most basic results if you were paying an adult... and I doubt the results would be that satisfying if I'm honest.
Might be able to find someone on Fiverr that lives in a country with lower cost per hour. If you only wanted to get one reasonable image as opposed to a video of feet, then you could get a reasonable image and then photoshop to clean up irregularities. However, getting a realistic video of feet AND the feet manipulating something is a lot more involved and time consuming. I don't think you will get fappable results!

GANs are getting better and better, so I definitely won't say never, and I wouldn't be surprised if something fappable can be created relatively easily in the next 5-10 years. But, sorry, I am not going to spend my time on this. Not quite something I want on my resume.

Footfreakflip

May 18, 2022
Might be able to find someone on Fiverr that lives in a country with lower cost per hour. If you only wanted to get one reasonable image as opposed to a video of feet, then you could get a reasonable image and then photoshop to clean up irregularities. However, getting a realistic video of feet AND the feet manipulating something is a lot more involved and time consuming. I don't think you will get fappable results!

GANs are getting better and better, so I definitely won't say never, and I wouldn't be surprised if something fappable can be created relatively easily in the next 5-10 years. But, sorry, I am not going to spend my time on this. Not quite something I want on my resume.
I hear you...thanks for enlightening me about the whole decensoring and mosaic remove thing... I was just always someone who watches but don't have the knowledge of how those videos are made. thank you!