Morning Musume Maki Goto’s $1,000,000 AV Debut

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CCKK1

Feb 1, 2011
Nothing confirmed yet. There are just roumors. They are most likekly wishfull thinking..

bonzodog

Oct 4, 2010
@cckk1

It's too long to give you a full translation, but the gist of it is that there's speculation that she could be looking for a quick way to fuel her gaming addiction. Apparently she has a sofa bed in front of her TV with a mini fridge next to it, so she never needs to get up (except for the bathroom, I suppose) during her 30 hour gaming marathons. This all comes from a "close long-time friend" who says that the only time she ever stops to speak is to talk about game strategies. The friend also says she only eats the odd onigiri or sweets that she gets friends to bring round when they visit. The article wonders if she's letting herself go, but her friend says her looks haven't changed much. The article reckons the movies could earn her in excess of 100m yen, so she wouldn't have to worry about work and could just concentrate on her games, such as Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing.

As far as info about the movies' contents goes, there's not much concrete information there.

Disclaimer: It's late, so I may have misread some of this. Apologies if it's wrong. :miserable:

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Here's a translated interview that was done with her brother and he addresses the issue.
http://www.intlwota.com/metalhead/?p=6590

For both you and your older sister, we’ve been hearing this and that about you doing AV…

That rumor is completely baseless… I was surprised to hear about it. Neither me or my older sister are going to do it, so I’m sorry but we won’t be able to respond to society’s expectations. (laughs) For starters, I have a kid now so I wish they’d just give me a break already.

Another cocktease rumor:notagain:.

Apparently he was supposed to do jav as well but I don't give two shits about that:tea:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
There seems to be gossip going around about her doing a non-nude photobook with a major AV label, can anyone confirm or deny this?

rancher

Jun 26, 2007
I don't know, that's only like $10 000, at least in aussie dollars. Not alot of money for making a decision for which you cannot turn back, and might affect the rest of your life...good or bad. Hopefully good. All the best to her, whoever she is. I just hope she's smart about the choice she makes.