Mom and son incest full movie Collection

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
I think dogmadogma is spot on even in something as seemingly detailed and fastidious as the way much JAV is put together, it strikes me as a bit far-fetched sometimes as the 'mother' and 'son' often have just a few years (if that!) between them. But the women are still usually so gorgeous I forget about the incest storylines. There are lots of mature beauties who can do it but hte weakness is usually the male.

Strangely when it comes to father/daughter movies, I think the casting and perception of age differentials is handled much more realistically.

Even though the sex is still good, it stretches credibility -for example- when the story has the daughter hanging out the washing right outside the window for half an hour while the son-in-law bones the mother. Sometimes the son-in-law/mother-in-law is good as in SPRD-622 Stepmother, Truly Always Better Than The Wife with the lovely Mai Ito. There is a great scene where the daughter is sat in the doorway of the bedroom with her new baby and the stepmother/son-in-law have a what shall we do now moment after being caught and they continue to passionately kiss. Now that's what I call erotic.