Mizui Maki AV scene from SK電鉄 駅長投稿流出

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
RIP MU

The file has been dl'ed, renamed, and re-uploaded to plenty of places though by all the "spam links for dl counts and get payed" people so shouldn't be to hard to find...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Enjoy, kind of both relieving and sad because currently I don't have anymore titles to find of her as far as the AV scenes.
:relax-bath:

This is where everybody's taste is different, I really like Maki, but I really do not like her to do AV scenes, I hope she does not make anymore, (but I know there is a lot of you hope she will.) I hope she will do a lot more IV and maybe go paipan, I hope she takes care.

One thing I noticed, I very rarely watch AV videos, but the very few I have seen, do not seem to bother with a condom or other protection, I assume sexually transmitted diseases are not a problem there

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
This is where everybody's taste is different, I really like Maki, but I really do not like her to do AV scenes, I hope she does not make anymore, (but I know there is a lot of you hope she will.) I hope she will do a lot more IV and maybe go paipan, I hope she takes care.

One thing I noticed, I very rarely watch AV videos, but the very few I have seen, do not seem to bother with a condom or other protection, I assume sexually transmitted diseases are not a problem there

As that http://igc.seesaa.net site pointed out a while ago "Good for her, managing to be successful in both AV/IV, and doesn't stop her from making either of them" basically.

Condom thing, well, the companys like SOD and it's many off shot branch companies along with ones like Glayz that she has made movies for are some of the biggest, and have lots of tests for everyone and TONS of condom adds in most every movie, on top of that, heh.

xiuhei

Oct 25, 2007
Could someone upload this to Akiba? I can't connect to Megaupload from my location. Thanks!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Could someone upload this to Akiba? I can't connect to Megaupload from my location. Thanks!

is Rapidshare ok for you, I will try to upload later

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69202

Seems as though someone else took this and did just that a while ago on top of kevin's msg, so didn't do it myself, heh.

So long as it's spread, don't care, that's why I edited only this scene out because the unedited movie has multiple discs and is well over 4 hours of different scenes.

Darkonis

Loner and happy
Apr 29, 2009
Maki is wasted on Av she is far too beautiful and it saddens me to hear she does Av's. I'd much rather enjoy watching her alone or in a girl on girl flick she is so sexy and has appeal and definitely can make it as a model. Yes her chest isn't big but it doesn't have to be if she was to smile she'd be a knockout. As far as what is wrong with her to cause her to hurt herself I believe she's not happy doing adult videos and would rather not be in my opinion I believe she's being forced to do av she always seems so sad in her iv's that I've seen which is only one so far have two more coming in the mail. Maki is not ugly, anorexic, or paper legged she is a beautiful, sexy, and what seems to be compassionate

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
As far as what is wrong with her to cause her to hurt herself I believe she's not happy doing adult videos and would rather not be in my opinion I believe she's being forced to do av

Huh? Maki had the cuts in her IV work long before any of the AV scenes where made..

Also, the AV work that was never credited that she's in was much more likely to be a quick buck for appearing as a supposed amateur.

she always seems so sad in her iv's that I've seen

Well, part of it is her gimmick of pretending to be much younger then she is and always "timid" or "shy" about everything she does in IV's. Almost every AV scene she has done she fakes it to a ridiculous amount with the moans also.

If you want her smiling and not acting like either of those stick with layfull's chaku-ero stuff, heh.