Miyu Hoshino retired...

xviva

Feb 3, 2008
:bye: to Miyu Hoshino... :notagain:

attachment.php

Her last video PGD520 Miyu Hoshino Retirement

still anticipating for the leak of her uncensored work :please:

it was quite common in old days that following the retirement of the censored artist, uncensored video @ pictures will be released...

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
I just happened upon this JAV, and I know I shouldn't pay too much attention to something like this but I figured I'm in a good place in the internet to let out some emotion, but this one actually tugged at my heart strings. She will be missed, I know by a lot of people, but certainly this fella right here. For those who click on the screenshots for this JAV, the most heartfelt scene was the one where she is presented with a bouquet of flowers and she tears up. Also maybe it's just me and I've been droning on and on about a JAV star, but the on the cover of the DVD, she looked like she had just cried when they shot the picture.

xviva

Feb 3, 2008
perhaps she is not pretty enough (on her latter av, zoom shot on her face no longer 'processed' and the 'gross' face)
perhaps she is not famous enough and getting the attention by fellow akiba members (i didn't see people asking about her news when the tsunami hit, people went crazy for only a few 'selected')
but in my heart she worth my precious bandwidth, and fulfilled many of my fantasy
:joker:
it is really some special feeling playing inside, watched the whole episode from debut til the retirement and not to be off topic,
heck why no uncensored thingy leak out til today?!
:sadomaso:

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
Her best times are when she is heavily made up and has that innocent look. A big, and I do mean a big chunk of my storage space is especially for her and I think I will go and get her DVDs. Thanks to Akiba I only have the AVI's!