Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
So that's it then! After being a mega fan for 6 years now she's finished on a high I could only have dreamed of. Need to find a new favourite now, I guess. :notagain:

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
she has made a decision , don't you support her ?

I'm not her biggest fan, but if she start to make AV I'll support her :D

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
She's erased her online presence so there isn't much left to support, hah.
I really don't see her doing AV or anything for a good while.

show me love

Feb 3, 2008
well.. if she decides to go into the av industry..
i hope she releases a few more videos like 'fadeout' before making the av debut..
i just don't want the fun to end.. haha :joker:

vonelemental

Jun 11, 2008
i hope she's just removing all her traces because she is preparing herself a new identity for the AV jump hahaha!:perfectplan::pandalaugh:

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Well not about Miu specifically, but the site says that on March 30th the latest newcomer to the MUTEKI adult brand will be announced. Needless to say, it's someone from the "entertainment world/circuit". Whom this refers to is anyone's guess for now, but gn00926052 obviously provided the link as it may or may not refer to Miu.

The site also goes on to say that at specific times and dates, this geinoujin will be doing Q&A sessions via online chat sessions.

kyoo33

Feb 25, 2007
i was very surprised that she showed her goods in fadeout. even though you couldn't see anything through the mosaic, just the idea of showing the mosaic got my heart pumping. wish an uncensored clip would pop up somewhere.

Apr 11, 2007
i was very surprised that she showed her goods in fadeout. even though you couldn't see anything through the mosaic, just the idea of showing the mosaic got my heart pumping. wish an uncensored clip would pop up somewhere.

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with Miu at all, but I just HAD TO point out that you sir have the most awesome avatar I've ever seen on this site. (and probably one of the greatest afterall...)
:gayprance:

vonelemental

Jun 11, 2008
from [フライデーダイナマイト] 2012 No.04 - FRIDAY Dynamite 2012 No.04

Nakamura Miu Last Nude

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
There must be some place where you can buy uncensored cuts of movies like that? Could be big money in it.