Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zl67865655

Nov 3, 2011
i have a question, have anybody missed the first attempt posting of fadeout the 02/24,
because if you have some parts maybe we can complete each other like i said in a previous post,
i actually have 13 parts(1-11 and 13,14) of the 36, let me know, i am interesting in any other part.

I only have first 4 parts. Could you plz share you parts with me?

youmeus

May 5, 2009
+1

If we have the fist 13 parts we would at least be able to watch 1/3 of the movie until manzakura or someone else uploads the entire movie.

lol I love this comment! I'm all with you bro! This is a perfect display of how desperate we all are to get our hands on this movie! :cheer:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Then why aren't you all posting it right now?!
Seriously, how has this not leaked yet? What a joke!

Yohyzo

Jan 6, 2007
Worked ok for me, I used 7-zip, its roughly the first halfish of the dvd; better than nothing~!!

show me love

Feb 3, 2008
i just finished watching 38 minutes of pure entertainment!!
thanks for sharing, mr.princegod.. you rock!!
:gayprance:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
So we've essentially got a whole other hour to see after this! I really hope the ploaders on here get their copies soon. :exhausted:

Yohyzo

Jan 6, 2007
yea haha, it was going at 10 kb/s for like 15 mins, then suddenly exploded and downloaded in 5 minutes :p

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Also, remember it's not the full movie and just 38 minutes of it. This was due to the initial uploader doing a runner.