Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
The Preview video for 3/3 keeps getting taken down by youtube which is really annoying because it's even being used on Miu's official blog! How stupid is that? If anyone can locate a working stream of it I'd be very happy.

Of course, not as happy as if someone would upload the 2nd part as this is getting silly now!

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Young Champion 12/8/2009

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
She sure is very busy lately... is she even retiring?

Not only you, Glassjaw. I also have seen the same question popping up in other places. Most people are wondering whether she is really retiring becoz her new magazine scans are keep coming up these days.

But I think the answer is pretty simple. Miu, as a popular idol, certainly has shooted a lot of photos. And I am sure that some of them are never been published before (like those cutted movie footage). So when she announced ther retirement, those unseen photos started to show up in various magazine, in order to boost up their sales (the fans sure would buy those magazines for the sake of complete MiuMiu collection).

In short, the recent Miu's IVs and photos were actually done before her retirement. And I definitely won't be surprised if there's some more coming up in the future. God knows how many works she has done before she retired.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
hmm, maybe... or the demand could've convinced her to milk her idol career a bit more before she decides to call it quits. I really don't want her to stop. :(

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
hmm, maybe... or the demand could've convinced her to milk her idol career a bit more before she decides to call it quits. I really don't want her to stop. :(

Let's hope you're right. Still no sight of her 2 latest on share:battered:

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
I also suspect we'll be seeing a flood of previously unpublished Miu photos. But I am puzzled why the recent video work is still not available to us leechers :)

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Still no sign of her 2nd Final DVD.:sigh:

Oh well, here's the newest DVD clip from ヤングアニマル嵐 2010 No.02.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/inila4

Happy new year to all the MiuMiu fans.:cozy:

john_hung

love me sexy
Apr 2, 2007
happy new year indeed :hero: