Miu Nakamura (仲村みう)

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
As we expected, Miu's final installment is consisted of 3 parts. The 2nd part will be released on 25/10/2009.

conor1986

Oct 5, 2008
Am I ready? for what? Hmmm, does anyone else think this is strange?

Ready? Music career? She said she wants to be a Writer, but do budding young Writers have T-Shirts of themselves wearing their underwear asking "Are you ready?"

I don't understand this. Maybe, she's just put her face to a brand of T-shirts for the hell of it. Or is there some meaning to the phrase?

john_hung

love me sexy
Apr 2, 2007
they don't sell to america? i want the white one :wait:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
can you post or attach pic # 252? the rar file seems to be corrupted. :why2:

That's weird. I also downloaded from the same link as you did. And that pic is absolutely fine in my side.

Something wrong must be happened in your side. The file could be corrupted when you were downloading the file.

sbalbaguio

Mar 4, 2008
That's weird. I also downloaded from the same link as you did. And that pic is absolutely fine in my side.

Something wrong must be happened in your side. The file could be corrupted when you were downloading the file.

haha. maybe it got messed up while i was downloading it. anyway, thanks for the upload! i will miss miu!

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
YAA vol.11

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
As we expected, Miu's final installment is consisted of 3 parts. The 2nd part will be released on 25/10/2009.

Full cover.

The more I looked at the cover, the more I am thinking...."why? why you retired so soon~~~?":silence: