仲村みう初AV!Miu Nakamura goes JAV!

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Guess its not really pseudo after all, though its hard to be absolutely certain with that level of mosaic.

Why can't Muteki at least do the girigiri mosaic thing that S1 does?

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
excellent!! :cool::D:D i checked out the dmm reviews they tend to be overall positive (which i doubt would be in the case of fake....)

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You to the uploaders for sharing.
She is a beautiful girl and the video is well acted and produced.
... but it has the worst mosaic I have ever seen.
The pixels must be the largest in all of Japan.
I know this was free, but why would anyone pay good money for a Muteki product if all of their videos have such awful mosaics?
Sorry, but it ruined it for me.

Reactions: Death Metal

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
i really like the beginning where anonymous dick "pops up"from the side...and she is totally embarassed about it...excellent!
unfortunately the "forever groping" was also here unavoidable... but still... it has "its moments"...:p

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Never wanted to see my old obsession go into something like this: I was happy with it going as far as her last release. That being said, she's really great in this and the sight of her taking a load to the face is almost surreal, haha. Amazing the beautiful woman she turned into, her look was so unique.

Reactions: columbussnake

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
her last gravure´s were obviously on the "sexy side"..so a lot of people were hoping that she might go then to av...but i thought it was more of wishful thinking..when she dissapeared from the spotlight and came-back with the av announcement..i was rather suprised but surely didnt complain..:D

milro

Aug 22, 2009
Maybe the best AV Debut for a gravure star!!! Any info about what's next for Miu?

Conny

Mar 17, 2017
She has a new movie with Moodyz in Jan.

669-lNTC7Fr0gzpSMnYK.jpeg

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks for the heads up.
Of course I'll want to view this one ...
but judging from the cover, it looks like another one with Giant Pixels.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007