仲村みう初AV!Miu Nakamura goes JAV!

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
What rumor? it's a real deal. Miu already admit it in her new twitter.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Fade In 仲村みう
種類: DVD
発売日: 2017/06/01
収録時間: 120分
出演者: 仲村みう
メーカー: MUTEKI
レーベル: MUTEKI

2-5GdU4qCWIafQYbAm.jpeg

Conny

Mar 17, 2017
From the new Friday
6961-5HvzHttBqMZ1aAbm.jpeg

6961-H5dYU1A9txwHCYVN.jpeg

6961-G8yETh0G15MsmfIC.jpeg

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Don't get your hopes up. Speculation is Muteki's release might actually be softcore disguised as hardcode through creative application of angles and mosaic.

There's probably a reason why no screenshots have been released so far, or even the complete back cover.

Reactions: CoolKevin

Conny

Mar 17, 2017
Don't get your hopes up. Speculation is Muteki's release might actually be softcore disguised as hardcode through creative application of angles and mosaic.

There's probably a reason why no screenshots have been released so far, or even the complete back cover.

Could be. But if you look at the other recent releases on the Muteki site they don't have a back cover for almost all of them, nor have they released screen shots for virtually any new movies this year so far. Nor a trailer either. Take 'Snow Out' and 'Snow Drop' for example. No back covers. No screenshots. No trailers. Yet they are hardcore releases. Their marketing strategy really doesn't work in my opinion. It doesn't build hype. So far on here and other forums people have just speculated it could be fake sex, or not that interesting, because there's only a front cover, sometimes even after a movie's release they still don't promote it. Muteki don't build hype, they build suspicion lol

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
oh i hope its not softcore..as allready stated muteki does this also with their other releases (which are av..) why? dont know for sure..i guess to make it perhaps "more interesting" to raise curiosity
instead of "in your face" fuck screenshots...anyway the wait should not be very long anymore...and then obviously there is no room for "mystery",etc..

Reactions: Conny

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Well, I was just referring to an article on Cyzo
http://www.cyzo.com/2017/04/post_32532_entry.html

It actually translates pretty well via Google.

Key points:
- Its supposed to be a limited appearance one-of-a-kind video
- There's going to be deep kiss, cunnilingus, and fellatio.
- Penetration might be pseudo, as in simulated.
- She's shaved.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
...not sure how much "weight" such a "it could be" article has? (i am not really familiar with the site)...if it is ineed "fake"..i guess i am not the "only one" who will be dissapointed...i doubt that muteki/miu nakamura is "hot" for this...but perhaps i should indeed expect "the worst"..if its not fake then "hey great".....a "win-win situation"..lol
and speaking of the trailer (which i forgott to mention) its frankly really nothing else than a "hot air"...perhaps not the very best sign...
edit: she (really her? or the management/studio?) is quite active on twitter..often mentioning the dmm link...if it really turns out fake i guess she can quite prepare fore some "dissapointed comments"...(she really wants this?...)

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2007
I have no real insight on this matter at all, but I could imagine that IF it turned out to be fake, it could be a marketing move from Muteki. They're not stupid. They know exactly that this is a huge deal to the masses of fans from her JI days and they can milk it to the maximum profit because they have guaranteed sales, meaning: The first movie may be 'just' BJs and 'simulations', followed by a 2nd movie where she goes further, then possibly a 3rd etc... until she goes full hardcore. Just an idea.

But of course I hope this will be the real deal. In fact she could have done this 5 years ago. :anget: