Missing 7 days for an end an era of 5135 years .... blah blah blah

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Wokkonno

Wokkonno XP
Jul 15, 2011
Missing 7 days for an end an era of
almost 5135 years, and begin a new one
with another 5350 years ahead.

Wishing us all, prosperity, health, new projects
and many events to a future increasingly close.

Moreover, it has already begun to follow it
but humans live in such a hurry, they have
not stopped to look around.

Change is imminent.

Technology is advancing in such a way
that nothing will be as before, and the
human beings who inhabit the planet
earth, they must learn to differentiate
the rumors of the realities.

For scientists, will be the alignment of
the nine planets to the sun.

And to some beliefs, we also align with
the center of our galaxy.

Either way nothing bad is going to happen
is not the end of humanity, is just a new
phase for us it

Finally ....

On 21 December 2012, It will not be the end
of the world for humanity, but the end of an
era to re-enter a new one the next day .....
December 22, 2012.

And life will go on this planet Earth with all us.

Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
627.jpg

Submitted for your approval, one Wokkonno, a slightly-the-worse-for wear forum poster, who expects the usual day to day workings of life to go on as it always has, and Dec. 22, 2012 will be no exception. Though it's a fact that he should have stood in bed, he will tempt all the fates by moving into the cold, gray dawn of the Twilight Zone.

SecretPal

Beyond Redemption
Apr 2, 2009

Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

"Happy Christmas" - I love these foreigners.

Forget predicting the world ending. The world ends when there is nothing to live for, no one who cares, no faith. We have all been there...only to be taunted by a new sunrise.

Apocalyptic predictions give us an opportunity to defer responsibility for our own lives. For all the crap some of us have been through, there is always someone who had it worse and overcame it. Our fate lies not in our stars, but in ourselves.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Apocalyptic predictions give us an opportunity to defer responsibility for our own lives.

I suppose there is some truth to this, yet all things end.

I am somewhat religious and I believe in the end of the world....someday. It is not something I generally worry about nor do I think I am supposed to. Everything has a front and a back, a top and a bottom, and a beginning and an end. This is just the way things are. We are born in order that we can die. It is the journey inbetween that is important.

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
I bet one day, the earth is going to get hit or be severely affected by one of these.
But until then...no need to worry as there will probably be nothing we can do about it anyway.... Except for sending Bruce Willis...or perhaps Chuck Norris. :joker:
[youtube]cX_FE6hOaqk[/youtube]
[youtube]WvTHmIYTNn0[/youtube]
[youtube]Mat4dWpszoQ[/youtube]
[youtube]Z4dN6KA8x7Y[/youtube]