[Minisuka.tv] Tomoe Yamanaka - Secret Gallery (STAGE1) 2.1 [19.3 MB]

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks! You gotta love that outfit she is wearing. Those bottoms are really fantastic.

Move fast fellas... these Tomoe sets never stay online long, for some odd reason. Either someone here at the forum keeps reporting them, or the owners are searching for specific filenames on the WWW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonus

Apr 2, 2007
Dude, none of the links stay on for very long. As far as I know, not all of these galleries have been re-uploaded, no matter how many times he's asked. I've given up trying to get the ones I want cause of the UL links. 3 hours between each download, so stupid.

Reactions: tliu223

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
3 hours between each download, so stupid.

You could disconnect and reconnect your internet after you have downloaded a set. Then you can download the next one without waiting. This of course can cause problems if other downloads (which don't allow resumption) are running at the same time. But if you don't have other downloads running, then this is an option.

On Topic: I love those Secret Gallery Sets of Tomoe - a lot of them are so sexy. However which set of Tomoe isn't sexy? :pandalaugh: :inlove:

Dragonus

Apr 2, 2007
I wouldn't know, cause most of the UL links go dead after a day or so. And it seems like Aikonhey either has no intention of re-uploading with alt links, or he's just ignoring me cause I don't always like to ask nicely. Especially when I want to download something, and the links are dead.

aikonhey

resting
Jul 14, 2008
I wouldn't know, cause most of the UL links go dead after a day or so. And it seems like Aikonhey either has no intention of re-uploading with alt links, or he's just ignoring me cause I don't always like to ask nicely. Especially when I want to download something, and the links are dead.

one thing is for sure, i don't ignore your request. it just so happened that is not easy to reupload those reported links. might better for you be present in this idol photo section every thursday since minisuka.tv gives an updates on that day. or if possible, buy a ryushare premium it's really worth it.

qmstkq

Sep 29, 2010
Dragonus seems to complain too much without THANKS.
Why don't you devise it more? for example, change your DL-time to early morning of Friday or use freesoft Jdownloader etc.etc
UPLOADER has a right to choose the link, and I will respect it.
aikonhey meets a demand well, I appreciate it.