[Minisuka.tv] Dream/Limited/Premium/Regular/Secret/ST1 & ST2 Special Galleries of 2016 + updates

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Isn't jdownloader bloated full of malware and adware by now? Or are you using an older version before they turned evil?

Reactions: tliu223

novunovu

Aug 6, 2010
^ Isn't jdownloader bloated full of malware and adware by now? Or are you using an older version before they turned evil?

I use new version.
When installing, removing a check of the malware and the adware , it's no problem.
But it's fact that there is warning of security software at the time of installation.:keringat:
I did system scan after installation, but there were no problems.

It was checked with a net(2ch.net) just in case, but it doesn't seem necessary to worry about it.

KaiBaiBo

Aug 28, 2013

If you do a web search for "JDownloader 2 clean installer" you'll find some official links on jdownloader.org to installers without any of that stuff. Been using that for a few years with zero issues.

novunovu

Aug 6, 2010
Not premium, says "File not found" for me. Links worked for less than 24h, with all due respect, this is getting ridiculous.
It is a usual thing.:haha: It was earlier than usual.....:windy:
Even if it can't be downloaded this time, :gaswat:you don't have to be pessimistic.
aikonhey uploads it again later. :Xiexie:
:kenyang:Let's wait without getting impatient.:nikmat:

devante023

Jul 27, 2010
if i missed out on aikonhey's uploads, due to being premium or file not found. i just visit similar forum site that has upload the same pic set (but you have right click/save image as per pic), kinda of a hassle but still better than waiting for a re-upload and still miss out.

Reactions: tliu223

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@y90125: release dates?

Edit: I know I'm probably picky because the only possibility is 2016-11-10, but please include such information - without it sets seem incomplete.

Last edited:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Hey Aikonhey, I have a suggestion, please, download this image I posted and checkout image properties, you will see a solution maybe.

I've taken a look myself and I see nothing but evil called trashload of reedited file versions...