Minami Natsuki retiring

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reactions: TGWM and samurai79

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
Love her, she is absolutely so beautiful, not sure if she had work done on her face (did not need it if was done), body is amazing.
Any thing of her gokkun was great was hoping for more gokkun features. she had nakadashi that were pretty hot too.

favorite was MVSD-278, along with XRW-187 close behind, honorable mention for DVAJ-0114 and HAWA-073

mvsd00278pl.jpg

53dvaj00114pl.jpg

1hawa00073pl.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
True but I felt that the past few years the girls coming in are nice to look at but dont have great performances. It takes time to develop but by the time that happens they retire. That's why it kills me when I see the veterans hang them up.

The "former gravure or whatever idol" phase seems to be ended. All those girls weren't looking especially hot and had zero skills for JAV. The exception is Shoko but she was already famous, like Yua Mikami and they are basically the two exceptions.

Prestige had some hot girls with skills, but as it was mentionned in another thread, the studio is losing his talents. Another thing is you never know when a girl arrives, how long she will stay, and sometimes they just do 2-3 movies and left.