Minami Narusawa aka Minami Rin (成沢みなみ aka みなみ鈴)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
It's 桃乳 成沢みなみ due out on the 26th.
CODE:SBVD-66
SBVD-66_2.jpgSBVD-66_1.jpg

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Thanks, that looks wonderful!

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Let's hope it's because she's on location for another vid . . . . . . OR 'cause those twins have grown so large she can't get near her keyboard!

LoveSheep69

Jan 17, 2010
Her official blog. I am just starting to learn Jappanese so that's why I have question marks all over my posts. I have been taking Japanese classes for about 3 weeks now.

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
View attachment 353703

Breeze is pretty small, they use free webservice, it would be as using geocities and they don't even have a web domain... I think Rina Ichinose/Mizuse is the only other busty idol they have and she's probably more much risque than Minami herself... scratch the probably, she is much more raunchy.

I've speculated that breez promotion is actually a company the girls came up to get some work, it has worked fine in getting them (at least Rina and Minami) to do some DVDs, but as far as doing digital sets and appearing in magazines, no luck so far, my guess is that they don't know enough people in the business to get them work in those areas...

:study:

kreits

May 26, 2010
I think the right expression is. "Doesn't she use a lot of make up in some photos?" xD She's currently my favorite girl.

If Erena Ono did some sexual videos (Which I know she will end up doing since it's so obvious from looking at her/the things she does, no matter what others say... lol just wait until she's 18) nude or not, then she would be... BUT since she doesn't... it's Minami! [Too much info]

LoveSheep69

Jan 17, 2010
New release date on "Tears of Love" November 28, and 成沢みなみ says should be available for pre-order on Amazon on November 14. If I read her blog right. She has some other bikini/uniform project coming out have not pieced together name on that.

kreits

May 26, 2010
I'm guessing it won't be I-cup for long now.

But hey, I'm glad she kept her hairstyle. It's awesome.

kreits

May 26, 2010
Oh well. It was a matter of time. Hope she does something that involves her and another girl xD She's shown she doesn't mind other girls touching her already.

EDIT: Has anyone got their hands on her latest DVD?

hamipai00

Apr 1, 2007
I bought Minami's book when it came out early last year. It's extremely good. Surprising that it doesn't seem to have been scanned anywhere yet.

It's a crying shame that her career seems (at this point at least) to be fizzling out as I'd thought she has the potential to be a long-lasting idol, even without crossing over to the "dark side". Not that I'd particularly mind if she did as I'd at least be able to go on drooling over her incredible bod!

kreits

May 26, 2010
I bought Minami's book when it came out early last year. It's extremely good. Surprising that it doesn't seem to have been scanned anywhere yet.

It's a crying shame that her career seems (at this point at least) to be fizzling out as I'd thought she has the potential to be a long-lasting idol, even without crossing over to the "dark side". Not that I'd particularly mind if she did as I'd at least be able to go on drooling over her incredible bod!

Now I'm jealous of you, really.

I honestly doubt she will just drop her carreer. She will either go back to her "idol" stuff or move over to the more serious stuff. I also agree it's fine with me either way. She's so kinky already anyway. xD Seriously though. I doubt she will retire from the adulty industry.

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
She never crossed over to the "adult" thing…

Unfortunately, her career had some success with the DVDs, but never seemed to took off, there were a couple of magazines that published a page of her PB, but that's it, no real exposure in magazines or digital sets... her DVD says that there's another one coming up, though…

kreits

May 26, 2010
I mean adult as in... 17+ It's curious how teens expose themselves like that but yet teens aren't supposed to see it. xD

Well, you know... publicity isn't all you need to actually be good. I'm pretty sure she has a bunch of fans without the need of super publicity. Anyway... I still think she might release one or more other DVD's (Even with another publisher) before going over to the adult stuff. And still doubt she will stop now.