Milkmaids and hucows?

Swedtom

Sep 27, 2009
Hi there folks! Happy to see that many more share the intress for real hentai like i do.... Just wonder if anyone have seen any good video with milkmaids and hucows/cowgirls yet?..Looking for good video with live/real actress.....

Best regards Tom

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
A milkmaid is a female who milks cows. She is not the one being milked. "Hucow" isn't a term I'd ever even heard before tonight. If you're interested in women who are treated like cows or are even part-cow, you might want to try using more than one word in your searches. "Cow" and "Girl" (or "Woman") is a good place to start, but you'll want to add more or else you're going to wind up with a bunch of cowboy (i.e. Wild West) hits.

I'm guessing you want more like this.

Tip: try mesu ushi (牝牛 or 雌牛 or メス牛), which means "female cow" in Japanese. You'll get a lot of positive hits for big-breasted women, but you'll get more lactating women than you were previously.

Swedtom

Sep 27, 2009
Thanx for the answers folks!! I have searched for all that stuff now but i end up with ...nothing.... Just a few pics or fake videos...... Anyone that can post a link to a torrent or whatever you have....?