MIDE-399 - Who's the other woman at the end?

harveysrabbit

Jun 1, 2015
HELLO! And thank you for helping.

I couldn't find any other screen grab better than this one of the whole DVD from this site.

Who is the other woman in 2 of the last 3 screen grabs at the end?

Again, thanks for the help!

mide399_s.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you for speaking up more often, long-time member! And a crazy kiss your way for helping others with their I.D. questions, it is so nice of you.

(In this case, do not know if you were correct, given Radaogapgap's comment to the contrary... but at least you are making the effort, much to your credit.)

Remember in days past Mighty Member Djemba, who could find so many solutions? (Ahhhh, you should'a thanked him this one time.)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wow! I was previously so engrossed with reflecting on Crazykiss' contribution that I didn't pay attention to the puzzle... thinking that one of the two gentlemen above must have gotten the answer. Yet when I noticed you did not consider Radaogapgap's solution, Harveysrabbit... (that is, I took for granted that you must have read it and dismissed it; otherwise, why would you have gone through the trouble of preparing your wonderful graphic, with the arrows? Now I see you had missed it), I went off on the hunt. I determined the possible identity through the comment of a DMM patron. (The reviewer "Kakku" wrote: "Yuka Tachibana is the actress who acts as a soul lady.")

She was a "soul lady"? Like this woman..?

Soul Lady.jpg

I took a frame grab (from Yuka's Asian Screens page) so that you could make a determination:

OKSN-212.jpg
OKSN-212

... But I see you had a much better confirmation, with the "freckle under the right boob."

The lesson here is that sometimes we can luck out by translating the reviewers' comments. Don't forget to pay note to possible comments at the bottom of Sougouwiki pages, too.

Reactions: harveysrabbit