[MIDE-267] 奴隷人妻オークション JULIA (930mb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Starring: Julia

NOTES: Julia is a very well known actress and one of the leading selling ones in the JAV industry. She debuted in 2010 and has made almost 500 films and is still active, though not as much as before. A killer body with big, natural tits, she is not the strongest actress, but, really, who cares with her, she’s so hot. This is actually one of her better efforts. She plays a lonely wife who is having an affair with a guy who gets her to enter a sex contest, in a private club, in order to make him money; in other words, a pimp. She reluctantly agrees, and no surprise, is the winner, and a guy she knows wins the bidding to have one night with her. This was a well made movie, made last year, and her acting was pretty good, as well as some very hot sex scenes. Story has a surprise ending.

***This movie has a very faint and small watermark in the upper right hand corner, made by the copyright holder and therefore not removed. It does not interfere with the action and is hardly noticeable.
Julia mide-267.jpg Julia mide-267-1.jpg

Attachments

• mide267HN.torrent
    40.6 KB · Views: 45,262

betnuv

May 29, 2009
Thank you for the upload and the great description. May I ask what other titles from Julia you consider her best ?

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Thank you for the upload and the great description. May I ask what other titles from Julia you consider her best ?
I really like pppd-406 where she plays a young wife who gets seduced by her father in law, who desperately wants a grandchild. There is a massage scene that is really hot. I'd like to post that movie but I have only found spammed versions; it is THE most spammed movie I have ever seen. There are watermarks over watermarks and I will not post those. Maybe sometime I'll find one that is clean enough.

Reactions: betnuv and rockboyz

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The full HD version I have isn't that badly watermarked, there are several small ones but all fairly low key:
Noname.jpg

I can post it if people want, but it is over 4GB, being 1920x1080 at 5569 kbps. Unfortunately I haven't seen a totally clean version either.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
The full HD version I have isn't that badly watermarked, there are several small ones but all fairly low key:
View attachment 756632

I can post it if people want, but it is over 4GB, being 1920x1080 at 5569 kbps. Unfortunately I haven't seen a totally clean version either.

Yeah, I'd like that one. It's the cleanest I've seen yet. Thanks.

betnuv

May 29, 2009
I really like pppd-406 where she plays a young wife who gets seduced by her father in law, who desperately wants a grandchild. There is a massage scene that is really hot. I'd like to post that movie but I have only found spammed versions; it is THE most spammed movie I have ever seen. There are watermarks over watermarks and I will not post those. Maybe sometime I'll find one that is clean enough.

Thanks !