Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

tangina1234

Feb 19, 2013
I did not know that she retired :( does anyone have a compilation of her movies? i only have the latest OAE-198. i will miss her

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
she has a kid now. She just recently gave birth, lol.

Hiya Kooze, let's not pop the bubble so fast, build it, let the fantasy linger.....

For example: Yeah, she retired after having wild passionate fuck-fests bareback and having lots of jizz pumped into her, she didn't say no, she took it all like a champ. Imagine her screaming "fuck me!!! fuck me!!!". Seriously, she was full on fucking with a real dick! Imagine her tits bouncing as she was riding a meat-pole!

How do we know she did it? Well she got pregnant so had to retire.

kooze

Jan 1, 2010
Hiya Kooze, let's not pop the bubble so fast, build it, let the fantasy linger.....

For example: Yeah, she retired after having wild passionate fuck-fests bareback and having lots of jizz pumped into her, she didn't say no, she took it all like a champ. Imagine her screaming "fuck me!!! fuck me!!!". Seriously, she was full on fucking with a real dick! Imagine her tits bouncing as she was riding a meat-pole!

How do we know she did it? Well she got pregnant so had to retire.
lol, i just follow her and her sisters twitter and saw that she gave birth.

Reactions: danl1956

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
sad but happy at the same time. does anyone have her movies?
More sad than happy apparently. Yea, I have her movies. There’s only one way your getting them and we both already know that you can’t have em~ more begging for them and your posts are deleted...
DB84599D-9C66-4439-B2AC-A4EB9CE41FAC.jpeg

krillin09

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody still have this video? I would be very happy if somebody could share it again since i missed it and the dl link is down sadly. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• mayumi-y11_st1_01_s.jpg
    mayumi-y11_st1_01_s.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 973
Reactions: Rain001

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Uno/Face has never put any "Best of" titles together, and the description indicates that it is a new title. I'm curious now!~