Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ I'm not normally into bondage, but I will gladly let her whip me if she was dressed like that.

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
20062016.jpg
Honestly, it was my favorite of the Yamanaka's at the very beginning. His face was sweeter than Tomoe's, but her pictures were wiser. Then she grew up and I preferred her little sister who became more and more sexy. But since the retirement of the younger, the elder has become shameless and has changed into an incredibly sexy woman. I hope that 2017 will be for Mayumi the year of consecration....Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 20062016.jpg
    20062016.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
View attachment 931176
Honestly, it was my favorite of the Yamanaka's at the very beginning. Her face was sweeter than Tomoe's, but her pictures were wiser. Then she grew up and I preferred her little sister who became more and more sexy. But since the retirement of the younger, the elder has become shameless and has changed into an incredibly sexy woman. I hope that 2017 will be for Mayumi the year of consecration....Thank you so much.

She has always been my preferred Yamanaka. I never really liked Tomoe, although she was more risque than Mayumi in her older works. Things seem to be changing with Mayumi. I can't wait for BMAY-010 to get here and BMAY-011 has been announced (4/25/2017) but no cover image yet.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012