Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
I don't spend much time on here these days, but I came here looking for a torrent of any of Mayumi's latest disks, and was surprised to find that no one has posted one for more than a year (as far as I can tell). Judging from the above discussion, it sounds like Minisuka is somehow preventing illegal sharing. How does that even work? I thought AO didn't care about "cease and desist" letters.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
I don't spend much time on here these days, but I came here looking for a torrent of any of Mayumi's latest disks, and was surprised to find that no one has posted one for more than a year (as far as I can tell). Judging from the above discussion, it sounds like Minisuka is somehow preventing illegal sharing. How does that even work? I thought AO didn't care about "cease and desist" letters.
They are coming...Trust me. They would already be done if I had a better computer. It takes my old, crappy desktop about 15hrs to rip a 720p m4v. So please help get me a new one: https://www.youcaring.com/anonymous-683915