Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
has she done any good tweets or vines?
Not in the past few weeks. Only a few tweets, including maybe a couple of cute pics, but nothing worth posting here. Looks like she is enjoying summer and taking a few days off here and there without the usual load of tweets.
Or she is secretly working towards her AV debut...I surely wouldn't mind that. :D Her IV's have become rare in the past few months and as far as I can see there is no new IV on the way. We will have to wait and see. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Loli Battle Machine

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
Still no news on her next DVD although we all know it won't be long (I'm checking frequently btw) ... lets just hope she starts to up her game like Tomoe did (hopefully without the disappearing act)

Recent photo from her twitter shows that she met fellow gravure girl Assami Kondou ... could you imagine if they teamed up and did a joint video? like a teacher student role play type stuff? :onegai:

CLUbA3tVEAA77ku.jpg

Last edited:

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I think she's done with Charm Kids as well, her blog is still there but I don't really see any references to her anywhere (checked because she hadn't updated her blog in a month) - anyways she's way too old to still be be with them anyway.

So I guess the tweet I didn't quite understand a few posts back may be about her auditioning for a new agency.

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
Recent photo from her twitter shows that she met fellow gravure girl Assami Kondou ... could you imagine if they teamed up and did a joint video? like a teacher student role play type stuff?

I think my brain would explode from the sheer awesomeness of that! ;)

(and "Assami"?? was that intentional, or like a 'freudian typo'?)

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
what did she tweet? the translate feature is pretty bad

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Well I don't read Japanese either, but I think it was something about her going to her new office and she was nervous (I think it was a Bambi reference) - I might ofc be completely wrong!

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
:nangiss::mimisan::hot::dead:
What could be the next step after that????????
It's much more exciting than censored Av I think...

Reactions: Loli Battle Machine