Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
As an addition to my post here are three recent pics that have just been posted by Mayumi on Twitter. The left one comes close to what we all wanna see. The boobs are already approaching each other saying 'hello'. Come on girls....finally do it :D

B7GzCctCYAAo8SV.jpg large.jpg B7Hdk9YCEAAgBVO.jpg large.jpg B7HkRmcCcAABwS_.jpg large.jpg

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Seeing her face in the big picture on the backcover made me laugh a little. Who decided to choose that? It could very well be a new pic for the "do not want" meme. :D Still very hot seeing the whole thing.

BMAY / DMAY...seems like this production series is named after Mayumi. That indicates they plan to make many more releases with her and a retirement is far away, hopefully.
And Tomoe seems to have her own series, too with BUNO / DUNO. So the two grown-up flagships of Imouto/Minisuka are sailing nicely. :D

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Seeing her face in the big picture on the backcover made me laugh a little. Who decided to choose that? It could very well be a new pic for the "do not want" meme. :D Still very hot seeing the whole thing.
I think that's her idea of how a sexy face is, she should stick to smiling and being cute, luckily she does most of the time.