Maria Ozawa?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Carson Carson

Jan 15, 2016
Do you really think here on Akiba-Online we are stranger to newhalfs? I have watched a lot of newhalf vids. Many of us here have watched a lot of newhalf vids. I am sure most of us here are very aware of what they look like. Your example was not necessary.

I would have thought that kessari's link to Maria Ozawa's appearance in a TV ad at the age of 16 would have put this matter to rest and put your mind at ease. And then there's the fact that she is not pure Japanese, she is also Canadian, is it is extremely unlikely that a Canadian male would only be 162cm tall, which is very short even by Japanese standards (171cm is the average height for males in Japan).

If you are being sincere, then I think you are letting your dislike of Maria Ozawa cloud your perception of her. I am not a fan either (in my entire JAV collection she appears in one 45-minute scene) but still this seems kinda over-the-top. Actually, this thread made me realize she is quite beautiful and maybe I should download more of her. I am actually searching more videos right now.

dude. i never said i dislike her. I've never been a fan of her work. i've watched some of her films and i did not feel anything whatsoever. this is a forum to discuss stuff. the very fact that i touched on this topic has shown the ugly side of certain members. scroll up above to see what they've posted.

i provided a video link and a time stamp above. did you see it? if you did watch the video, what I want to know is this. Did you immediately know that the last actress in the final scene was a new half? Yes or No?

cos I did, the moment I saw her in the start of her scene. That is my point. She tried very best to behave like a real women but there were too many red flags. this proves that with loads of practice, one can easily incorporate lady-like behaviour and pass off as one. On this basis, I strongly feel Maria Ozawa was a transsexual.

in fact, all of you have allowed your liking towards Maria Ozawa to cloud your judgment. Not me. Think about it.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
dude. i never said i dislike her. I've never been a fan of her work. i've watched some of her films and i did not feel anything whatsoever. this is a forum to discuss stuff. the very fact that i touched on this topic has shown the ugly side of certain members. scroll up above to see what they've posted.

i provided a video link and a time stamp above. did you see it? if you did watch the video, what I want to know is this. Did you immediately know that the last actress in the final scene was a new half? Yes or No?

cos I did, the moment I saw her in the start of her scene. That is my point. She tried very best to behave like a real women but there were too many red flags. this proves that with loads of practice, one can easily incorporate lady-like behaviour and pass off as one. On this basis, I strongly feel Maria Ozawa was a transsexual.

in fact, all of you have allowed your liking towards Maria Ozawa to cloud your judgment. Not me. Think about it.

your only "Proof" has been that you could instantly tell that that lady in the video was a new-half, and that you have transsexual friends who say that Maria is one, What Red Flags has Maria shown? heck someone even provided video of her from when she was 16 and you have completely ignored it

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@kessari

Kind of just coasting past the pure bizzare that is this anti-Ozawa trans thread (amusing as I've just watched Transparent, good drama for the open minded, highly recommended, but that's neither here nor there.)

The true question: what is that ninja scene from? ID, title, whichever, I clearly have some 'researching' to do.

glanmenai

Nov 12, 2012
@kessari

Kind of just coasting past the pure bizzare that is this anti-Ozawa trans thread (amusing as I've just watched Transparent, good drama for the open minded, highly recommended, but that's neither here nor there.)

The true question: what is that ninja scene from? ID, title, whichever, I clearly have some 'researching' to do.
I think its from RBD-104 Female Ninja r***

Reactions: Restrepo

kessari

May 26, 2015
wow just saw your msg @Restrepo
been away quite abit :x
yep its from attackers RBD-104 , I think something about blue-eyed ninja. Her eyes turn blue when she execute her killing move , something like that , but I am not really a fan of killing and deaths in AV =( but she still quite an eyeful to watch hehehe.

Anyway abit more on Maria Ozawa saying she's is from Christian Academy In Japan during her younger days.
And there's actually a blog archive by her classmate
https://web.archive.org/web/2011081...3/maria-ozawa-and-other-classmates-years.html

I would guess Christian Academy does a check on her gender then? Christian Academy!! Well guess sooner or later the sexual repression will rebound , now it all make sense eh?

Alessia-un-vulcano-sotto-la-pelle.jpg