魔乳秘剣帖 Manyuu Hikenchou Complete BD [1280x720] Eng Subs/Uncensored

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is closer to what one might be expected to share at AO. This is per a 3 year old request (update those requests people!) This appears seeded and there is a good chance I will not download this (though I might change my mind, great plot!) so don't ask me to help seed on this one.

201201221936563a5.jpg

Plot:
In a reign ruled by the Tokugawa shogunate, big breasts mean everything. Those who have huge breasts are guaranteed wealth and popularity. The women who lack them are not considered "human". Members of the ruling Manyu Clan help raise future big breasted women. Written on a secret scroll possessed by the clan, there are said to be various techniques on how to grow big and beautiful breasts. Chifusa is to be successor of the clan. However, she takes the secret scroll and runs away with it, hoping to fight against the cruel world that the Manyu Clan has created.
502313-manyuu_hikenchou_special___05_7.jpg
Directed by Hiraku Kaneko
Produced by Akira Matsui
Hiroaki Ooki
Yoshiyuki Ito
Written by Seishi Minakami
Size:
1.26 GiB
Spoken language(s):
Japanese
Texted language(s):
English
File Format: .mkv
Uncensored

episodes: 12
OVA episodes: 8
20121212010842476.jpg

All credit goes to Daman4Iife for the upload.

Attachments

• CB63C4E483565AAB351E5069ED94AB8A1DA98EED.torrent
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,170
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person