many lesbians kissing and licking one girl, GIFS for example.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kokyuu73

DE-JAV Fans Schreibt mir!
Apr 5, 2013
OMG. Exactly the topic I was looking for. Thank you. However, the first gif is out of place. It is not a queen being tied up.

I am looking for Japanese lesbian queens served by as many slaves as possible. Sucking her feet, licking pussy, ass, all at the same time.

Last edited:

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
1star564pl.jpg

One of my favorite movies ever. This is Sakura Mana's first lesbian experience and it was so good she is crying tears of joy at the end. No man has ever made her do that!

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
1star564pl.jpg

One of my favorite movies ever. This is Sakura Mana's first lesbian experience and it was so good she is crying tears of joy at the end. No man has ever made her do that!
Right after the scene with Azusa Kirihara to be precise. No wonder, since it's Azusa "queen of cunnilingus" kirihara.
Defintiely one of the greatest movies of all-time. Also the scene with Miki Sunohara is extremely hot and endearing <4

kokyuu73

DE-JAV Fans Schreibt mir!
Apr 5, 2013
Thank you for the bban tip. However, lesbian orgy is different from lesbian queen.
Orgy = every girl with every other
Lesbian queen = one Japanese girl gets licked everywhere, kissed, etc. at the same time from 10 others

Any recommendations for the latter type?

MarcPB

May 30, 2019
Which movie is this?

3oEduVNHf7DzXYpqA8.gif

Atm I can´t tell you which movie that is (believe me, I wanna know that myself).
I only know that the woman in the middle (who seems to taste very delicious^^) is 'Risa Murakami' who sometimes goes by the name 'Sarina Takeuchi'. That´s all for now, I´ll try to find out.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
I'm not a lesbian enthusiasm, but I saw my fave doing that in some of her movies. I hope it can help.

Sorry I can't make it in GIF, but here's the screenshot
(AV レズ) インモラル学園 先輩と同級生のレズ講座 (立花里子.他).avi_snapshot_01.42.44.818.jpg
pac_a.jpg
It's from SSG-002, but only has small portion in the entire movie though.

And how about by two persons, is that count?
this is from ANND-001
dvd_snapshot_00.04.23.466.jpg

And this is from 14ID-043
dvd_snapshot_01.51.00.633.jpg